aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AimiAbarai
    three other things come in mind. let's assume the installation is the problem. in that case, open the game directory on your computer, probably somewhere in program files, and check that all the files are there.
    here's how my looks:

in case some of the files aren't there, extract the image files (*.BIN), namely Absolute Obedience Cd1.BIN and Absolute Obedience Cd2.BIN into one folder and copy the missing file from that folder into the game directory. then try running the game via the absobey.exe.

in case that doesn't work, try reinstalling it, but from the extracted files, not the BIN files, with file named Setup.exe. make sure you extracted ALL files (from both image files) into the SAME folder. then run it again. you might get a different error now, but that one is easily fixed.

or in case you don't want to extract, you might try this torrent: Absolute Obedience - Zettai Fukuju Meirei (English Yaoi Game) Fi (download torrent) - TPB
    this one isn't a CDrip like the previous one but just the files needed for the installation (i believe it's the same as extracting the image files, though.)
    just run Setup.exeif you try that one, make sure you follow these instructions:
    (taken from the torrent page comments)

if that too busts out, there's one "first aid" possibility. in the said torrent (or extracted image files), there is a file called "adsobey.exe. it allows you to play the game without installing. just run it and it will take you to the game. if you get an error then, then i'm 99.9% percent sure you have a system error or something. i'm not sure will the savegame work in this case, but anything's better that nothing ^^"

hope i explained it good. please ask if anything's wrong or unclear.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

TonberryKanda (L4)Russia (L8)
    Takano (L3)Lockon (L2)Mukuro (L1)
    Makoto Tachibana (L4)Clear (L9)Kaworu (L4)
    Ahh...Everything seems to be in order, except for the savegame file. However, as far as I remember, that's created as soon as you save something xD
    Tried running it from the asobey file-no luck.
    System Error then...?
    How sad....;n;. I'll simply have so resort to trying it on my PC. ):

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zuko (L5)Yuuri (L2)Kid (L2)
    Ranmaru I (L1)Al (L1)Shinichi (L1)
    Randy (L1)Kurama (L1)Kouno (L1)
    I have the same problem and I tried everything mentioned in the thread. I'm just checking to see if anyone else have any more ideas before I give up trying to play the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

TonberryKanda (L4)Russia (L8)
    Takano (L3)Lockon (L2)Mukuro (L1)
    Makoto Tachibana (L4)Clear (L9)Kaworu (L4)
    Actually, now that I think of it, I should probably try this again now that I have new computer lolol
    We'll see. I use this guy for school, and if I left it open that would kind of...be and issue...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S030) VirusLavi (L8)Gareki (L6)
    Fei Long (L10)Asami (L9)Akihito (L9)
    Yogi (L1)Kougami Shinya (L9)Mahiro Fuwa (L9)
    I'm really really REALLY grateful for the help!
    Thank you very much! Now I can play this game with ease.
    Hopefully there won't be some sort of error in the middle of the game, but at least I'm currently having no problem.
    Thanks again! I love you, guys! *hugs*smooch*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hello need help i try to instal the game and also changed the text how it says but now i get this :: file bmg_01.ogg coul not be opend help please

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aiichiro Nitori (L3)Ayase (L8)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Taki (L2)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Izumi (young) (L1)
    Shiro (L2)Aki HY (L8)Sonic (L6)
    I found a way to play this game w/o deleting anything from the thread ;9
    just msg me and ill explain how ok!

because i managed to make it work !

//make sure you have downloaded absolute obidience before it has been lisenced. Ok// //eventhoughjustdownloadittoday;; haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12