aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Gilgamesh (L10)Levi SnK (L8)Belphegor (L6)
    Graham (L1)Sougo (L7)Izaya (L3)
    Irabu (L6)Spacer 1Reborn
    Alright. Thanks a bunch.
    Luckily I have normally not any problems that go further the point that I cannot use the report button (since I now know I can use it for such things as well) but in case it occurs I'm gonna shoot you an e-mail.

Actually I did see you online several times but I kind of had this 'stepping back' thing in the back of my head so I kind of didn't want to contact you about such a minor thing but contact the mods of the doujinshi download section which are 11(!) people after all. But that sadly didn't work out very well.

Yaoi Legend

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)
    (S058) MayaAsami (L12)(S055) Doumeki

I really feel bad for STAFF/MODS that have to do for all of us and only few of YOU~

Each of them have Real Life to deal with~ Not only just here at AF even though this is their second HOME~
    I have always mentioned that AF is my SECOND HOME~ and I'm always HOME~

THANKS TO AARIN/DAI/STAFF for always being here for us~

*CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Jack NBC (L10)Jirou (L6)Rai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L1)
    Hades (L10)(S035) HisokaYakumo (L5)
    Toothless(S028) Fushimi SaruhikoFrankenstein (L2)
    not to stop you guys from contacting aarin, she is after all awesome and trying to get everything done as soon as possible, but the staff is actually also online quite a bit.

Maybe some are not always visible but we try to get things on our to-do-list done and we don’t mind if that to-do-list gets longer by new things and meeting new ppl.
    I am sorry you had a negative experience with reaching some mods who happen to be offline from the forum at this time. Hope you don’t give up on us^^

Fuzzy Pink Fluff Thing

Wherever Vincent is... Don't tell Sephiroth. He'll kill me for stalking his boyfriend.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)(Event) Forum - Levi(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Vincent (L8)Sephiroth (L8)Chaos (L10)
    Riku (L8)Cid Raines (L8)(S051) Luciel

I just want to mention my reason for mostly being set as invisible. Some may see it as an odd one, but here goes:
    I never close the tab for AarinFantasy in my browser, and I also never shut off my computer unless I am doing updates to hardware or software. I was set as visible, and it was brought to my attention that I was shown as online, even when I hadn't refreshed the page for hours. (As in shown as online 24/7)

So for me it came down to choosing whether to risk people thinking I'm online when I'm off, or risk them thinking I'm offline when I am on. I figured the latter option would be the least frustrating for members trying to contact me.

I'll try to remember to put myself as visible when I know I can spend a few hours at the forum. But if I am just popping in when I have a few minutes I think it's better to just stay invisible.
    I hope that makes sense. ^^

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

hey ptr! I'm also always invisible since I also never close my browser and always have af's page open. but i check in pretty much everyday, it's just I never know how long I'll actually have to be here at a time due to RL. So even if I'm not listed in that section to contact, you can still contact me. if I can fix it i will, if not I'll find out from the mods for that section

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Sorry, Demeter and I were previously the mod that had been actively tagging the language for both manga/DJ/one-shot but due to RL issue I had not been active in the forum for quite some time >_<.

I do log into the forum recently but not that often as previously, unlike previously which I was in visible mode I usually am in invisible mode now since I may not have the time to log in everyday.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 01-15-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

To be fair, part of PTR's point was that she contacted the 11 mods listed at the bottom of the doujinshi page. I personally have not heard from Miyo, shanni, blu, and tchan for a very long time, and I never knew kriptonima and malary, and as for new peeps, I don't see/know at all Anjelica or gokunaruto.

Yes people go missing without warning, sure.

But maybe that list of supposedly helpful staff members needs to be removed and something else put there to replace it. Perhaps the email (staff@aarinfantasy.com) or a note telling users to use the Report Post function.

I think also that new staff are in order if people are working that hard. There are bound to be people who are willing and ready (and able) to take on some of the grunt work that modding entails.

EDIT: In fact, I really think adding new members to the staff would help. I could nominate fabulous souls who are dedicated to the forum with all their hearts, good honest people who have been loyal and loving members for years, people like angyal, Halite, or celtic7irish. Just a few people off the top of my head, but folks like that who seem to be on a lot in addition to being mature, honest, kind, aarin-loving peeps. Now I hope none of the above gals sees this or else I will be embarrassed for naming them LOL
    Last edited by Artemis Moonsong; 01-16-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Noted~ Maybe I will check and update on certain sections of the forum for staff listing like every month.
    It is true that some mods have been gone for a couple of months and will only be back later, don't want you to waste your time to PM inactive mods too...

EDIT: Or shall we post up an active/away thread of staff members? Those will be updated by the forum staff themselves.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 01-16-2012 at 03:27 AM.

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

i'd be willing to post when I'm not avail in a thread, but I do make notes in my sig and status when I know I'm going to be unavailable for more then a day or 2

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

There needs to be something visible to users and readily update-able by staff members. Perhaps a button at the top that takes the user to a screen that shows which staff members are currently checked in as "available." Beside each staff member is a link to his/her profile and PM. Perhaps at the top of this page there is a note reminding users to use the "Report Post" button for "such-and-such reasons" and also to use the email "staff@aarinfantasy.com" if needed. Here, other staff members should also have the option of removing the names of those other staff members who have been gone for more than a week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast