Thread: Fiction Reading

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Gin (L2)Aizen (L3)Abel (L1)
    Cain (L4)

Fiction Reading

This might seem like a stupid question
    but I seem to have difficulties with acutally reading the fictions
    I can only read the first chapter but not the rest... well i dont know how to get to the next chapter where ever its hiding...help please

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

It depends on the author. If they posted their stories throughout the replies then you have to follow like that. The multi-page function is broken right now so if you have an author that uses it, the pages might not be there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Misaki (L1)Enjouji (L2)Ewon (L2)
    Ewon (L2)Al (L1)
    oh dai kun sory but where is the new fiction corner i am trying to find it but no luck.....help me please......

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Shiva (L1)Maya (L1)Pandora (L3)
    Judas (L7)Kira (L1)Shin (L5)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by luctsubasa View Post
    oh dai kun sory but where is the new fiction corner i am trying to find it but no luck.....help me please......
    Hi, luctsubasa!

It’s on the menubar below the graphic banner at the top of the page—there’s User CP, Fictions, FAQ and etc.

Hope that helps!

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Go to the main forum page:
    aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection - Powered by vBulletin

Press "Ctrl AND F" at the same time, type in fiction.

Matron
    I had the same problem as the first, but If the error is forum related, I can wait.

I would however like to address a problem I've been having. The fiction section won't let me read anything at all the last 3 days. It says that my account was disabled or I don't have permission to access it. I know I'm over 18, and I don't think length of membership has anything to do with it. So, I dunno can someone help me? Or is it another Forum error? Like I said, if you guys are just messing with the system I'd be cool with waiting, but if it's my account can someone fix it please?

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your account. If you've been following old links to stories, it might explain why you are having issues. The old links send you to the old fiction section-- which would explain why you are getting the message.

Matron
    I'll try going around, but most of the Links I've followed are fresh. Like last week fresh.

Then again, my computer is a piece of ****. This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Quote Originally Posted by Matron View Post
    I'll try going around, but most of the Links I've followed are fresh. Like last week fresh.

Then again, my computer is a piece of ****. This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.
    It would be easier to look into it if you could give examples of these links not working or redirecting you to the error message...

Matron
    Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    It would be easier to look into it if you could give examples of these links not working or redirecting you to the error message...
    That's not exactly possible if it's only popping up for me, now is it? But, these are the links I used.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=56080

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=67997

They worked up until a few days ago. After that, the message started popping up. Now, I've dealt with this before on my own site and sometimes there were problems that would only show up as anomalies. We had a guy who triple posted automatically, and another guy who couldn't use the advanced reply system. So, I'm going to continue looking through my own computer and see if maybe there's something wrong with my Browser and I'll try cleaning out my cookies.

If that doesn't work, don't really know. If there's nothing that can be done, then worse comes to worse I'll just have to delete my account and start over. But it's out there if you find the cause first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast