aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiction Reading

Matron
    Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    It would be easier to look into it if you could give examples of these links not working or redirecting you to the error message...
    That's not exactly possible if it's only popping up for me, now is it? But, these are the links I used.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=56080

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=67997

They worked up until a few days ago. After that, the message started popping up. Now, I've dealt with this before on my own site and sometimes there were problems that would only show up as anomalies. We had a guy who triple posted automatically, and another guy who couldn't use the advanced reply system. So, I'm going to continue looking through my own computer and see if maybe there's something wrong with my Browser and I'll try cleaning out my cookies.

If that doesn't work, don't really know. If there's nothing that can be done, then worse comes to worse I'll just have to delete my account and start over. But it's out there if you find the cause first.

Matron
    Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    It would be easier to look into it if you could give examples of these links not working or redirecting you to the error message...
    That's not exactly possible if it's only popping up for me, now is it? But, these are the links I used.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=56080

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=67997

They worked up until a few days ago. After that, the message started popping up. Now, I've dealt with this before on my own site and sometimes there were problems that would only show up as anomalies. We had a guy who triple posted automatically, and another guy who couldn't use the advanced reply system. So, I'm going to continue looking through my own computer and see if maybe there's something wrong with my Browser and I'll try cleaning out my cookies.

If that doesn't work, don't really know. If there's nothing that can be done, then worse comes to worse I'll just have to delete my account and start over. But it's out there if you find the cause first.

Matron
    Edit: ****ing aol, you buggy piece of time-warner crap!

It's my computer alright. Listen, sorry for this but it looks like AOL isn't liking this site. Ignore everything I've said. I have some work do on this ancient piece of crap. *punches computer*
    Last edited by Matron; 03-11-2009 at 01:28 AM.

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

Quote Originally Posted by Matron View Post
    Edit: ****ing aol, you buggy piece of time-warner crap!

It's my computer alright. Listen, sorry for this but it looks like AOL isn't liking this site. Ignore everything I've said. I have some work do on this ancient piece of crap. *punches computer*
    OK...
    I just wanted to look at the links if there would be the same results... I can access them... So, you think your provider is the reason?

Matron
    My computer is really, really old. It has a copied version of Win98, and is running off of hacked AOL trial discs. I have the whole thing rigged to where it works, but every once and awhile it degrades the quality of sites, usually ones with high traffic or take up a large amount of Virtual Memory. The sites will run perfectly the first few days, and then things will slowly deteriorate. Errors will multiply, multiposts, pages wont load, entire sections wont function, pictures wont show up, files wont download/upload properly, this just happens. Which is why I asked the staff first, I was hoping I had it fixed after the last time.

If I had money I'd buy a new computer, but right now with gas so high I'm barely making rent and we haven't had gas in the apartment for six months. My job doesn't always pay well either. I just watch kids when their parents need me, and their parents can't always pay me because they don't have money either.

So don't worry about it. I'll get it fixed. If there's anything I know how to do it's fix old garbage. I call it 'broke ass honky tech'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12