aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

My threads are credited to some other people.

Bizzare is the only word I can say:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f24/t7...you_think.html
    was started by me. I know cause I remember in particular the Yes, I'm stalked by DoD and Russians to reveal my technology, joke. It is now credited to Vinceypoo. I am 100% sure that not only I started this thread but the words are mine. I checked my threads and can't find it. I'm 100% sure about the fact that I started this thread.

I was banned for some hours friday then reintegrated, I give this extra information that may explain it.
    I made some research it was the only thread of mine migrating to Vinceypoo. I'll check of others were lost meanwhile.
    Last edited by accatone; 06-07-2008 at 07:12 PM.

darkparagon
    Report it to a mod if you do not like it, that is the only thing I can suggest! Either way I find myself not caring sorry! Most likely down to my unworthy understanding of computers, I'm only a microbiologist after all, what do I now of the world and passion of computers, if all I ever do is look at bacteria! Ask dai-kun if the mare everyday person such as myself would never understand!

There is a tread just like this one in the chit section with stared a few months ago, if I was willing I would dig it up!
    Last edited by darkparagon; 06-07-2008 at 07:41 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

No I think it's a bug in the system so it's not a matter of discussion it's not a steal but a bug. I see no reason to report it.

And I got lots of peas!

Savings

(S010) JokerTaki (L1)Riki (L4)
    Yukihito (L1)Sakuya (L5)Takenaga (L5)
    Ueno (L5)Jiang Wei (L2)Sono (L3)

The simple explanation is that there were 2 threads about the same topic "Gaydar, do you have it". They got merged which results in all posts being inserted to one thread in chronological order. That is why your post is inserted rather late in the thread and not as thread starter.
    The alternative to merging the double threads would be to close the second one and point to the first thread.

Merging/closing double threads is a common practice in this forum because it doesn't make sense to create threads about the very same topic again and again, that is why we always recommend using the Search Function before creating a new thread.

So, this is not a bug, not related to your ban, or some other bizarre event, it's just the staff doing their jobs.