aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

The abyss after everything, please join me...
    Savings

Shino (L3)Male 1 (Blue)Kiba (L5)
    Spacer 1Loid Forger (L9)Anya Forger (L7)
    Yor Forger (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)

Talking Viewing User Customization Profile

I do not think this is a double but if it is mods you know what to do. So now the ever-present problem that more than a few friends have mentioned. It is nice to customize our profiles, but our messages are difficult to view and it gets our fellow Aarin-ites upset. We do not want that for our pervs so here is what I have done. Below short and to the point how to view a "decorated profile message board"

1. Once a person post anything on your profile message board you have access. On the bottom right of any comment on your profile message board click: "View Conversation With.."

A. That will bring to a message board that will contain only your posting with the person whose conversation you want to view. All other posting on your page will be hidden at this time and you will be able to view the conversation only with this particular person.

2. Now their message board looks like mine covered in creative art and you can not read a darn thing. So what you need to do is look up on the top right hand side of the message box window
    click:
    "Hide User Customizations"

B. Blink every little detail is gone, besides the color of the font. Their font may stay the same color but the image is gone and you can see the message board.

3. This I discovered by accident but now I share, once you hit that button any profile you visit will be blank ^_^ no decorations. Ok now you want to see your visitors changes so you once again
    click: "View Conversation with.." On the bottom right of any message on your profile message board.

C. On your private message board look up at the top right of the message box window and you click: "Show User Customizations" xD! Blink all the wonderful changes are revealed.

The same is true if you just goto a users profile over the message box window you will see, "Hide User Customizations" or if hidden already "Show User Customizations." Any thread you enter will also, hide the "User Enhancements" as long as you have selected the option.

Now I will add that if a person has no customizations to hide or show the words will not be on your "View Conversation With.." link It takes me a min. to see things clearly and I took my time posting this. I hope it helps someone get some answers, instead of squinting around their friends lovely images. And for the few that have the really bright font, you can always "left click" and drag your mouse across the text to create a re-versed box around the words, this will make them readable, temporarily but readable.
    Last edited by CrisNoWait; 11-08-2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: note regarding thread enhancements