aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Addict

Savings

(S027) Usami Akihiko(S010) Joker(S017) Tatsumi Souichi
    (S019) Tinkle(S026) Kei YamashiroFor Me (Xmas)
    (S025) Ozaki(S025) OzakiBahamut

Question about the Rules

First off, let me start by apologizing about the thread I started which contained a topic not allowed. It was not my intent to violate these rules, which I HAVE read, but merely forgot about. Next time I will check before posting anything. If any of these questions have been asked before, I apologize again. I was not able to locate the answers before creating this thread.

Moving on, I have to ask the next most obvious question: Why is role-playing not allowed on this site? While reviewing these rules again I have seen many of them have an explanation as to why you don't allow the behavior, etc. But unlike the other rules, that one has no information to explain the problem with role-playing aside from the prevention of cybersex and just because you say so.

Having said that, it is not my intention to be obstinate and pick a fight or complain. I would merely like to understand the basis of this decision, other then the fact that this is a privately own site and that is your rule.

The reason I would like to understand is because that rule seems to be contrary to the purpose of this site, unless I am mistaken about that too. Seeing as this is a social networking site and the purpose is usually to find people with similar interests and interact with them again I am at an impasse here. I can't imagine it would have anything to do with any potential adult content seeing as there are adult threads and fanfiction hosted here.

You also have no explanation about your warning system. Nothing that I have seen says anything about how many warnings you get before you are banned. Not that I'm planning to violate any other rules, but in my opinion a clearer statement about that would be useful.

Again, I am not trying to be overly difficult here, but I would like to understand as I said. I also would like to fully comprehend my limitations. Any insight into these topics would be helpful and appreciated immensely.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

You can obtain your answers on why role playing is not allowed in the forum here --> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t1...role-play.html.

Here are some existing threads on Role Play
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t3...-topic-p2.html
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t6...role-play.html

For warning/infraction, please refer these threads for further information -->
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...hats-that.html
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f134/t...le-i-know.html

Will close the thread since this topic is not for discussion and can be commented upon by other Mods/Admin on the forum's warning system.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 07-19-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hello, this question about RP is normally asked by people who hasn't been with us quite long (so I can understand), and here's why in short:

The RP issue has been asked many times, we have done it before and tried... but things turned very bad, so we have to close it down. More details at the link stupidgirlang provided above.

About Warnings/Infraction, here's an example screenshot I took from stupidgirlang's Warning/Infraction profile:

Which means... 5 points will get you auto-Banned... and depending on those points, it will get you banned for a certain period of time, and then you will be unbanned. However, a person that gets 100 points... will get auto banned forever.

NOTE: The points are subject to change depending on the severity or how often the person commits the same offense, eventhough it may expire. But usually this can be done in Custom Infraction.

For Multiple Account, it's auto detected by the forum system. So if you really must have multiple account because of shared computer with other people who is also a member of this forum, that's fine as long as the person contacted the staff about it.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 07-19-2010 at 05:22 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

I will check through our rules and edit it to make the Warning-Ban system more visible.
    Thanks for highlighting.

Edit1, I've added this to the Rules:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/announcement.php?a=3

Warning/Ban System
    * You will be given points for Warning/Infraction (usually 1 point). Certain warnings or infractions will expire. Upon collecting 5 Warning/Infraction points that haven't expire, the forum will auto-ban your account. Certain ban will expire too depending on the severity of the offense.

Edit2, also added on the Roleplaying rules:
    # Roleplaying is NOT allowed.
    * This includes cybersex, adventures, worlds, etc. (We had RP section in this forum before but it didn't work out because of many disputes and arguments between the RP-ers)
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 07-19-2010 at 05:43 AM.