aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Belphegor (L6)(S010) JokerM-21 (L1)
    Asami (L5)(S009) HaviSebastian (L6)
    Yoite (L2)Ryoumei (L1)Fuuta (L1)

Question newbie needs help...

heheh because I'm a very confused person, I don't understand something and I'm kind of new to the site too... so I want to post a fiction thing, and it's like, "Multi-Page Options
    If you would like to add multiple pages for this entry, enter the total number of pages here (up to 50). You will be able to specify the content of each page after you submit this one." ...What does this mean? like if I have multiple parts to post of the story or its all one part but broken up into 'pages' or what...? can someone please give me a dumbed down answer or something^^?

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Usami Akihiko (L9)Asami (L10)DS_003_(2)topmiddle
    (S022) IasonDS_003_(4)bottomleftKlaus (L10)
    DS_003_(6)bottomrightKatsuya (L10)(S027) Usami Akihiko

That is used if your story is more than one chapter. If you planned to write your story in chapters, you can type in the number of the estimated chapters in that option. And then, (I hadn't posted here for sometime so not sure) More posts appeared and you can post on your story, chapter per chapter in each post. Don't worry, this is just an estimation, if it turned out that you needed more chapters than planned to, you can always add it again. but if u only have one chapter, leave it blank. Either way, that option doesn't break your story into parts, if this is what you want to know about.
    Last edited by Lisse09; 03-21-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kyouya (L3)KumaguroMiyagi (L5)
    Iwaki (L6)Dee (L3)Gojyo (L1)
    Jin (L5)Japan (L4)Germany (L1)
    Thanks I had the same question too. I just wrote a fanfic and I wasn't sure about it either ^__^
    Also I was wondering.
    I've seen other fanfics have a navigational bar. Is that what the permalink is for?