aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

The abyss after everything, please join me...
    Savings

Shino (L3)Male 1 (Blue)Kiba (L5)
    Spacer 1Loid Forger (L9)Anya Forger (L7)
    Yor Forger (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Terene View Post
    For me, I'm still not able to receive any emails from Aarin to either of my Windstream addresses. I switched the address associated with my account over to a Gmail address I have, and that works fine, but when I try to switch back to my preferred address, I don't even get the email with the confirmation link. It's very odd, not to mention exasperating.

I called my ISP last week, and, after checking a few things, we concluded the problem wasn't on my end. The woman helping me said it did sound like the site might have been blacklisted or something, so she supposedly elevated my inquiry to the next level (whatever that entails) and said someone would contact me later. But as days have passed without a word from them, I'm going to call again tomorrow to see what's going on. Hopefully they'll have a solution. I'll be sure to post again whenever I do finally have an answer, just in case it's relevant to someone else (and for the sake of completion ).

Anyway, I don't know if your issue is associated or not, CrisNoWait, but I wish you luck in solving it.
    ^^ No problem I'm glad you brought the issue to light. It seems my subscribe threads come in but you know, I haven't gotten nearly as many emails as usual, now that I think about it. Have you considered HTML? I have Live.com just because HTML scares me. And I didn't want a busy profile, like yahoo.
    I haven't made the switch, I hope whatever it is its worked out..

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

@Terene I've sent to your host about unblocking aarinfantasy.com and they marked the issue as solved without any reply so I guess the issue is fixed. You can try to see if you're still getting e-mails from us.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Sumiya (L1)Ulquiorra (L5)Szayel (L5)
    Lelouch (L9)Yumichika (L4)Ishida (L2)
    Hyorinmaru (L1)Kira (L5)Ikkaku (L3)
    Sigh. Still no luck. I still don't even receive the email with the confirmation link in it when I try to change my email back to my main address. I guess my hunch that they were just giving me so much rhetoric to get rid of me might have been correct.

This is utterly baffling. I suppose I'll just try calling my ISP for the third time, and this time insist I speak with someone other than the usual customer service rep. It's become a matter of principle now, and it must be solved!

Thanks ever so much for trying, Dai-kun; you're the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12