aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Oikawa1199! ^_^

This is actually a common problem, that can easily be solved in one of two ways. The first one is to first run the program in the DMMdrc folder named 'SdActi.exe'. It's the one that looks like a glowing neon battery.

Just run that program, then when it asks for a serial, close that window. That's it.

The game requires something that that program puts into the Registry once it's run. Try running the game afterward. If that doesn't work, we'll try the second option afterward.
    Hi! thank you for your reply but it still didn't work after I closed the window which asks about the serial code (

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oikawa1199 View Post
    Hi! thank you for your reply but it still didn't work after I closed the window which asks about the serial code (
    That's fine. ^_^ There are a few reasons why this window pops up.

I just want to double check here, but you mentioned setting the 'Region to Japan', was this in the System Locale area? (Control Panel > Region and Language > Administration (tab) > Language for non-Unicode programs: Change system locale)

That's different than setting the 'Location' in that same area, which does nothing.

I know you're running Windows 7, judging by seeing Windows Aero (glass) windows.

Alternative fixes are to actually install the game somewhere else INSTEAD of C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\, where it currently is for you, to someplace like: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\

What Anti-virus are you running? (The game works fine with Microsoft Security Essentials, but sometimes some other Anti-Virus' don't like the cracks or can be very VERY picky about what runs.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

My game keeps freezing up after a bit of dialog! It's starting to get really annoying! I had just re-downloaded and installed the game(And erased all previous files/data) but now when I start playing Mink's route it freezes. Any help?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
    My game keeps freezing up after a bit of dialog! It's starting to get really annoying! I had just re-downloaded and installed the game(And erased all previous files/data) but now when I start playing Mink's route it freezes. Any help?
    Hello Irbis!

That sucks with the freezing, let's see if we can fix that...

First off, could you tell me a bit more about your computer?

What version of Windows are you running? And have you made sure that the System Locale is set to Japanese?

Also, which directory is the game installed to?

Lastly, could you take a screenshot of the files in that folder for me? It should look something like this:
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noiz (L6)Yatogami (L6)

Still with the 'otome dreams' error

Quote Originally Posted by chibievil View Post
    I had the problem where that message popped up. I eventually fixed it by going to
    C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect
    and deleting(or moving somewhere else) the 1.00 folder. It pretty much means there is no previous data for the game to load and it has to start over? The AppData file is hidden, so you need to turn on show hidden files.
    I don't have a folder for Nitro in my AppData. I'm pretty sure I did a complete uninstall of all the files associated with DMMd re:connect, I re-installed everything, applied the English patch, and now I'm STILL getting the 'otome dream stopped working' crash and idek what to do anymore. I had almost finished the game, so I was playing it for a long while with no problems.

If anyone has ANY hints or tips, I would be so appreciative. Everyone here is so helpful and I very grateful. I'm sorry to bother. :'(

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by heardtheowl View Post
    I don't have a folder for Nitro in my AppData. I'm pretty sure I did a complete uninstall of all the files associated with DMMd re:connect, I re-installed everything, applied the English patch, and now I'm STILL getting the 'otome dream stopped working' crash and idek what to do anymore. I had almost finished the game, so I was playing it for a long while with no problems.

If anyone has ANY hints or tips, I would be so appreciative. Everyone here is so helpful and I very grateful. I'm sorry to bother. :'(
    Heyo heardtheowl! ^_^

Three questions for you!

#1, What version of Windows are you running, and have you made sure System Locale is set to Japanese?

#2, Where did you install DMMdrc? The actual full folder path to it.

#3, And last, but not least, could you take a screenshot of the folder with all the files and filesizes visible for us? It should look something like this one here:
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Thankies!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noiz (L6)Yatogami (L6)
    I'm so sorry for troubling you! While the forum was down I was FINALLY able to fix the issue by moving the 1.00 file I hadn't been able to find. I was looking in the wrong directory like a poot-head, idek.

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR HELP!!! <3 <3 <3 You are WONDERFUL! <3 <3 <3

I had to restart the game from the beginning, but as it's re:connect, it's really not a problem. >_<

THANKS AGAIN!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ah, well awesome! ^_^ Glad it's working, and enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey there! Im also encountering some problems regarding the english patch. When I extract it, it says Unknown format or damaged. Why is that?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by baishie View Post
    Hey there! Im also encountering some problems regarding the english patch. When I extract it, it says Unknown format or damaged. Why is that?
    When an extracting program says "Unkown format or damaged" that means that the ZIP/RAR file is incomplete. It may look complete, but it's broken. You will have to re-download the file again.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast