aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Masato (L7)Masamune (L10)Souichiro (L2)
    Gray (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L9)Yamamoto (L7)
    Haruka (L8)Sebastian (L6)Haji (L5)
    And when you had the first CD mounted did you begin installation?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Nezumi (L8)(S027) Usami AkihikoSuzuki-san
    (S002) MisakiSesshoumaru (L10)Mookyul (L10)
    Giotto (L9)Hibari (L9)Gokudera (L10)
    nope, no installation. do you think there might have been a problem downloading? :O cause the CCD file was only 1kb, and idk if thats normal or not ><

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

I think it's normal for CCD file to be 1 kB, I have other files like that. But for your case, I'm not too sure if it's a downloading problem.

Did you go to "My Computer" to check your drives if Kichiku disc image is mounted on your virtual drive? Your virtual drive should be present with your other real disc drives in that page. You can try to right click > explore on that drive with Kichiku mounted to do an installation from there. And when installation ask for second disc, go to your DAEMON tools and unmount your disc 1 and mount your disc 2 with the same virtual device to continue the installation.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Nezumi (L8)(S027) Usami AkihikoSuzuki-san
    (S002) MisakiSesshoumaru (L10)Mookyul (L10)
    Giotto (L9)Hibari (L9)Gokudera (L10)
    omg im so happy, it worked ^^ Thank you all for your help :3
    Last edited by Eternalmemories; 03-25-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Masato (L7)Masamune (L10)Souichiro (L2)
    Gray (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L9)Yamamoto (L7)
    Haruka (L8)Sebastian (L6)Haji (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalmemories View Post
    omg im so happy, it worked ^^ Thank you all for your help :3 so if i want to play the disc again, what do i press? :O
    From "virtual devices" choose "Device 0: [E:]" and click on "Eject tray", then go to "Device 0: [E:]" again and click "Load tray"

What does the Auto button on the lower right mean?
    If I'm remembering correct, you skip the text that you 've already read when clicking Auto button

MisakiNC
    Quote Originally Posted by xMyuuchanx View Post
    I think it's normal for CCD file to be 1 kB, I have other files like that. But for your case, I'm not too sure if it's a downloading problem.

Did you go to "My Computer" to check your drives if Kichiku disc image is mounted on your virtual drive? Your virtual drive should be present with your other real disc drives in that page. You can try to right click > explore on that drive with Kichiku mounted to do an installation from there. And when installation ask for second disc, go to your DAEMON tools and unmount your disc 1 and mount your disc 2 with the same virtual device to continue the installation.
    After I clicked explore on the drive with Kichiku mounted, which file should I click to do an installation? I get confused here.. D:

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

I don't have Kichiku disc with me, but NORMALLY, when you clicked explore, a list of files will be brought out. Try clicking on a file ending with a ".exe" extension. That should be a setup file. I hope you can get it running!

The installation might work if you double on the virtual drive itself. Have you tried?

ooglyshrek
    i used alcohol 52 instead of daemon and ive mounted the iso file into the virtual drive, but yet when i open the drive it opens to a folder with .bin and .cue instead of starting the game...am i missing a software or did i do some step wrong :\??
    Last edited by ooglyshrek; 04-29-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Can you provide a screenshot so we can see what you might have done wrong?
    You definently did something wrong.

---
    On the other hand I think I'll make a mounting guide, just for anyone who doesn't know how the programs work. I will be showing Daemon Tools. I still have some games on my disc I can use for it.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Karuma's short, but legal guide on how to mount image files using Daemon Tools:

For this I am using Daemon Tools Lite, which is the free version and which works with most files.
    The method is almost the same, uses the same terms in the process etc.
    I might make a burning guide also in the future but this ought to do it for most people here.

Step 1) what version of Daemon Tools did you say?

This one: Downloads :: DAEMON-Tools.cc

Scroll down and find it on the page (out of 4 there is only one blue one).

Step 2) install that baby:
    Not going to cover that entirely. But what happens is that it installs, it then reboots your computer to finish the installation. So before you install make sure you don't have anything important opened that might be lost because you didn't save.

I already have it installed and am using the process of how to mount when you already have the program, if it already updated devices after the installation (I am not sure it does) then skip some steps. If it only starts then do continue with step 3.

step 3) start Daemon Tools:

I have it in my Taskbar, you might have a shortcut or something.

step 4) wtf just happened:

If you start Daemon Tools you will hear the sound of a new device connecting to your computer and this will appear in the middle of the screen: it means that the virtual drive is being made.

step 5) but I don't see a window, what do?:

Daemon tools opens in your task bar, see picture below. To access the menu simply right click on it. What happened as well is that in My Computer you now have a new drive (a new DVD-rom drive). This was made with Daemon Tools and will have the iso inserted like a DVD/CD.

The menu can shut down Daemon Tools as well.

step 6) the serious bannanas:

The 2 screens inserted into 1 image show how to mount your iso file. Simply said you open the tab Virtual CD/DVD-rom and you see your made virtual DVD-rom station there: in my case it is G:/

Then press mount image and locate it.

step 7) finally down to business:

After mounting it you can look to the files on the iso by going to My Computer (you see the disc mounted int he made DVD-rom station) open it, look for anything concerning setup. This si also where you can locate a crack folder which usually also has an instruction file.

Install, crack it (since it is illegal I am not including that or anyone here must remove this guide). You should know how to crack though.

To shut down Daemon Tools, first unmount the image file and then shut it down.
    Last edited by KarumA; 04-30-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast