aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    LilAkuma
    I have problem =\ I'm now using win 7 and Deamon v4.40.2 . I want to mount the game Maid Hajimemashita.
    It's strange that Deamon couldn't file the .img file When I go to the file that contains .img file through Deamon, that file is empty =\
    I don't know what is happening >( Helpppp TwT

==============

After restarting my laptop, everything is now ok >^^<

Sorry for annoying and thank you so much for your instruction !

Last edited by LilAkuma; 07-13-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Ooh nevermind, I didn't properly see the edit cause of bolt XD .

BANNED
    Savings

Right, the link doesn't work for me too. I believe this is the software, on DAEMON's official site:
    DAEMON Tools Lite :: Products :: DAEMON-Tools.cc

BANNED
    Savings

It's very useful to help you to get the <link removed>
    Last edited by angerbda; 11-14-2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: link removed

ChronicleMemory
    Hello all, I have a Windows 7 computer and am using Daemon Tools Lite to try to mount Messiah. I try doing the same thing I did with the other games I played, however it tells me I cannot mount the image files. They are .bin/.cue files while the other games I have played are IOS or MDS files. Does anyone know a way I can mount .bin/.cue files? (and explain it in a simple way)

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Several mounting programs can mount the .cue
    Power ISO can open the .bin file. .bin is more or less a standard used for unix based or Apple computers, not so much for Windows anymore.
    The .bin is basically the entire CD pressed into 1 file, the .cue is used for burning it as a CD which is another option, you can burn it with Nero, Alcohol 120%, Imgburner (I use this one). When done you can just pop the CD in. That it isn't being read by Daemontools could be because of a mistake in coding in the .cue but that is rather complicated to go into.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tony Stark (L9)Captain America (L9)Oz (L2)
    Gilbert (L3)(S005) Valdrigue(S015) Ewon
    Shinji (L4)Kaworu (L4)Sion (L4)
    I have no problem mounting the image and such, but I'm playing Togainu and I have no idea how to install the Eng. patch on a virtual drive. It says it's installed, but I still keep getting gibberish on pages I know are supposed to be translated already. (I also don't know how to copy script.Pak into my installation directory--is that the problem?)

Never mind. I was derping out...
    Last edited by miuracrazy; 01-15-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Asami (L10)Hiroomi (L3)Akihito (L10)
    Ryoumei (L9)Klaus (L7)Ryoumei (L1)
    Sawanoi Ao (L9)Taki (L2)Ao (L7)
    I uploaded Daemon and wanted to mount the game maid hajimemashita, but the filesI downloaded are .rar files, so when I browse them the files are not there (meaning Daemon didn'trecognize it as a type of file to be mounted). Can't .rar files be mounted using Daemon? Because when I downloaded the files, the uploader said to combine using alcohol and several other software that are similar to Daemon.

I'm seriously confuse. I have been trying to download and play this game, but failed. Can someone help me?

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayakaoru View Post
    I uploaded Daemon and wanted to mount the game maid hajimemashita, but the filesI downloaded are .rar files, so when I browse them the files are not there (meaning Daemon didn'trecognize it as a type of file to be mounted). Can't .rar files be mounted using Daemon? Because when I downloaded the files, the uploader said to combine using alcohol and several other software that are similar to Daemon.

I'm seriously confuse. I have been trying to download and play this game, but failed. Can someone help me?
    You need to extract the iso/mdf (whatever extension) file first. Make sure you download all the rar files. Then right click on the first one (something like blahblah.part1.rar) and choose "extract here" if you don't have winrar just google and install it to your comp first.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Asami (L10)Hiroomi (L3)Akihito (L10)
    Ryoumei (L9)Klaus (L7)Ryoumei (L1)
    Sawanoi Ao (L9)Taki (L2)Ao (L7)
    Quote Originally Posted by seres View Post
    You need to extract the iso/mdf (whatever extension) file first. Make sure you download all the rar files. Then right click on the first one (something like blahblah.part1.rar) and choose "extract here" if you don't have winrar just google and install it to your comp first.
    Thanks for replying.

I did, but Daemon didn't show me the files when I browsed them. should I uninstall and re-install Daemon back?

or is it the files' fault because even after I extract them they are still rar/zip images

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast