aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Issue: Slooooooow

1. issueid=530 04-08-2013 10:16 AM
    Yaoi Expert
    Slooooooow
    What's going on with page loading times?

It's not my pc, because this is the only site I have issues with. Before anyone suggests, YES I clear my cookies/cache on a regular daily basis.

I know changes have been made very recently (can now read *white* text in drop boxes using Bleak Black and all the 'dead space' is gone in the Notifications drop box) but I have to ask....has the site been in constant update or backup maintenance status for the past 2 days?

I've logged in multiple times in the past 36 hours and no matter what page I go to (someone's profile, a VM attempt, a PM attempt, contest section, One-Stop shop section, etc..) the loading times for ALL pages and post attempts are ridiculous. I've never seen it this bad. There have been no usual 'red box notification' messages of site backup any of the times I'm here. I tried searching and haven't found any explanations and am really surprised no one else has asked yet.

I guess what I'm really wondering is.....if this is now a 'normal' thing for the site, or is something going on that's going to be fixed soon?
Issue Details
Issue Number 530
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Forum Functions
Status Fixed
Users able to reproduce bug 3
Users unable to reproduce bug 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)