aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

1. issueid=395 04-24-2012 07:15 PM
    Yaoi Amateur
    Can't post comment on home page articles
    it never shows me as logged in, though it lets me vote

Note: The admin is aware of this, but it occurred to me that I should've posted my issue here. Sorry about that!
    Someone out there may be having this same problem, and someone else might also know the answer.

Long story short, I am unable to post comments on the homepage's articles. (I tried with Firefox 11 & the newest version of Opera). Strangely, I can vote other people's comments up, but I cannot comment. Even after I login to the forum, I see the below image on the homepage:

It's as if the homepage isn't recognizing me, even though it takes me straight to the forum -- logged in-- if I click the "Community" link. So, obviously, my details are registering, but they don't 'stick' on the homepage for some reason.

1. It doesn't matter if I login to the forum first or the homepage first.
    2. It doesn't matter if I clear all cache & cookies between attempts.
    3. It doesn't matter how many times I refresh the forum page or homepage, or how many times I re-enter my details on the homepage.
    4. Logging in via safemode (which disables all add-ons) makes no difference.

Btw, when I look at any article on the homepage after logging in, under "Write comment" it says "You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet."

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Issue Details
Issue Number 395
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Others
Status Unconfirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)