aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

1. issueid=238 07-27-2011 05:19 AM
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Sidebar time issue
    wrong time and dates

I noticed that the sidebar is showing the wrong times and days for any of the posts/threads.

Example

Look at the time and day of the Playlist thread. It shows 2:49pm on July 15. And even after I refresh the page, it now shows a different time.

And this is the thread --> link. The thread was posted this morning (for me). It also didn't show that there was a reply to the thread till later on (not sure how long later but it took a while to even show up in the sidebar status.

It doesn't just do that for the issue tab either. It does it in the Latest News one too. Not sure about the others.

*edit* and even as I wrote this, the time changed again. I refreshed it just now and it's showing a time of 8:49am --> screenshot. And take notice that even though I posted this, this thread hasn't shown up in there either. My post finally showed up after about 9mins and displays the wrong time as well. It's 6:29am here and it says it was posted at 6:28pm. And the other Playlist one is now saying July 15 at 3:49pm.
Issue Details
Issue Number 238
AF Support Forum Functions
Category Forum Functions
Status Confirmed
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)