aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

German Yaoi Lovers ♥

1. Tatsuro
    don't worry, I didn't know it either till last month and I'm here since April xD''
  2. Maylani
    Maylani
    hiii i didn't know this german yaoi lovers group... but now i joined of course... since i'm from schleswig-holstein...
  3. Harumii
    Harumii
    Huhu everybody i join this group because i come from Germany (Schleswig-Holstein) and i love yaoi.
  4. Auron
    Auron
    Hallo an alle

also ich komme aus Nürnberg und es ist toll hier
  5. Harumii
    Harumii
    Moin Animexxler ^^
    kein wunder dass alle hier her wandern ...
  6. trixilein
    trixilein
    i just saw the sign of the group and thought: what is the german flag doing here?! made me curious, so: here i am. i´m from hannover (most likely in the middle of germany)
    and i´m still surprised to see, that so many don´t follow the rules. please use english, you can use german too, BUT you must translete everything in english too. i think choosing english is easier then writing everything two times XD
  7. x_dark_sun_x
    x_dark_sun_x
    Well hello D: but my god, it's so somehow... ghostly. People should post more, srsly. :\
  8. trixilein
    trixilein
    hi again, and yeah, it´s too quiet in here. i wonder where are all the german yaoi lovers? at school? at university? or at work?
  9. Lilliana
    Lilliana
    Just out of curiosity: Has anyone been to the MMC?
  10. Saiey
    Saiey
    Hallo ihr Lieben oder Bösen,
    I'm from Berlin and I'm really happy to join this ~German Yaoi Lovers ♥~ group.
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast