aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

German Yaoi Lovers ♥

1. Ayumu-kun
    Ayumu-kun
    By the way If you join Japanese V (Takayo's course) or Yôko-chan's course (Japanese III), we will meet us at the second half of the winter-term ^^ I'm going to attend both courses, when my time in Japan is going to be past.
  2. Fujoshi
    Fujoshi
    More informations about the Connichi~
    http://www.connichi.de/ort.html

By the way~ I will be there~ *smile* IN COSPLAY [first time~ XD]
  3. Shinkaishi
    Shinkaishi
    Ah, and I already thought you were doing one or more complete "Auslandssemester".^^

But then, at least in terms of Kanji, I have already surpassed you.^^
    I am talking a break right now though and will get mnyself to do some revisions befor I go further. I am at around 700 now and my aim is to get all the educational Kanji before this year ends.^^
    But on the other hand, I rarely get to practice speaking Japanese and there are actually quite some words I do know in theory, but which I never have used at all. ^^ ()
    Really, some practice will surely do me good.
    I guess we will meet each other in the level V course then.^^
  4. Ayumu-kun
    Ayumu-kun
    Un... the JLSP is a chance to become acquainted with Japan and the educational system. By the way, I wil pass my final examination at the end of this year and it's quite rocky to learn Japanese and the stuff from my other subjects (and wirte the examination paper). Indeed, I'm going to achieve progress slowly, but constantly. I'd allready some study breaks en passant (Field trip to Sri Lanka, Asia, etc.)... It is not that simple to arrange my time with more than 70 kanji, 300 words and the grammar per month.

I hope to get a place at a German school in Japan, but first I must pass my internship in Germany -.- *chu*
  5. asaziel
    asaziel
    Hi, thank you for the invitation, just saw it and joined right away It's interesting to see how many members are from germany. Nice meeting you guys and gals
  6. Gambit
    Gambit
    @asaziel
    Welcome to the Club. Hope you enjoy it here.
  7. Ayumu-kun
    Ayumu-kun
    Heyho asaziel Have fun <3
  8. AloisTrancy
    AloisTrancy
    hello thanks for inviting me
  9. Chloevien
    Chloevien
    Thank you for inviting
  10. ananmaa
    ananmaa
    thx for inviting ^^ and hi to everyone from germany ^_~