aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your favourite Mangaka?

1. Imaginary Friends
    Imaginary Friends
    So, my fellow Germans, I´d like to know your favourites.
    Which mangaka do you like best?
    Favourite manga of her/him?
    What do you like about them?

Well, my favourite is Miyamoto Kano. She has very good storylines and the men she draws are gorgeous, hehe...
    I think I like Rules best, hm, and Flowers is really good, too (but it´s hard to decide)

So, let´s hear about your favourites (=
  2. Yoitechan
    Yoitechan
    Hinako Takanaga ♥

I love her style and how she writes the stories between the guys. She rly thinks about the things she could do or she shouldn't do.
    My fav. Work is Little Butterfly <3
  3. TheReader
    TheReader
    Mamiya Oki

She's my favourite, because her style of drawing is kinda like flowing, I don't know how to describe this, but erverytime I see her drawings, I feel like I am in a different world. It's sketchy and accurate, rough but also soft, it draws me in. And the stories are always soo catching, I love "Das Demian-Syndrom" (don't know the title in english..^^)
  4. At_Lathil
    At_Lathil
    I love Hinako Takanaga too an Yamano Ayane. Both draws very interesting storys, maybe with a little bit to much yaoi-scenes (mainly Yamano Ayane. In Crimson Spell 1 are four or five of those scenes), but above all I love Hinako's style. My favourite Manga is "The tyrant who falls in love" from Takanaga and "Finder" from Ayane.

Ah. I forgot Minami Ozaki with Bronze. A classic. And a Middleschool-Friend has since five years my whole collection. Damn. Maybe to much drama and often it's illegitimate, but...it was the first sh&#244;nen-ai chain I red.
  5. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    Temari Matsumoto *O*
    i love her
    I love her story lines and drawing stil

But ... I'm totaly in love with her and Tomo Takabayashis work KYO KARA MAOH

By german Mangakas i love Chiron-san XD
    She is so nice and funny to talk to XD
    and her mangas KAE an Lilientod are very good!

hm..... and english XD
    I really like Kosen #gg#
  6. Yuki-kon
    Yuki-kon
    @Liliyes: I also like Temari Matsumoto ^_^
    But - it's quite a shame and embarassing at the same - I still haven't read or watched Kyou Kara Maou...... *hides in the shadows*

Well, but my absolute favourite would be Yugi Yamada at the moment <3 <3 I just l.o.v.e "Close the last door" (so happy about the OVA, too) and also "No one loves me" and "Did I ever tell you that I love you" are really great. Her drawing style is very unique, I think, and her stories are also sweet and sometimes kind of sad like the one-shot translated by Aarinfantasy "I'll cry tomorrow" .... I really have to get my hands on these and others of her works!! *__*

Err.... don't know if we're just talking about yaoi manga, but my non-yaoi drawing favourite mangaka is Yasuhiro Nightow. Actually I don't know any of his other series (still...), but I will worship him forever for Trigun and Trigun Maximum!! <3 <3 <3
    (...and the series also has got a lot of BL potential... 'XD)
  7. Fujoshi
    Fujoshi
    hm~ thats difficult
    BL: Ayano Yamane
    [I like her artwork but I can't take her Manga serious~~-> Finder vol.5= LOL Asami is such a pussy~~]
    Hinako Takanaga is kinda too soft~ though I adore her Manga~~~ KSB <3
    uh~does anybody know Uki Ogasawara??
    She draws Hardcore BL stuff~ and the artwork is....how can I discribe this~~rough? XD I don't know~~ I don't know why but she is not that well known~ [especially not in Germany]
    NonBL / softSA:
    Sumomo Yumeka~~~~ her stories are so sweet and the artwork is my abosult favorite [she also writes BL~ but it's pretty soft and sweet~~~]
    Kazuya Minekura
    ~~ *slobber*
    Naked Ape Everyone should read Dolls and Switch~
    and so on~ I'm a Mangaholic~ [I also draw them~~~|DDD] so this list could nearly be endless
  8. gravitation
    gravitation
    my favorite mangaka let me think i can´t decide between maki murakami(gravitation) and kazuma kodaka (kizuna-thats the only one that i have from her but i know more) mhm they are both a little crasy sorry i can´t decide both are really good in drawing and the story also ahh i have it the are both my favorite
  9. Maylani
    Maylani
    i think my favourite mangaka is ayano yamane i really like her style and stories

it's a pitty that viewfinder vol.1 were placed on the index (i bought it before it were censored... but... don't know it's not good for new german yaoi members XD if they don't search it ... they'll don't find it...)
  10. Harumii
    Harumii
    My favourite Mangaka at the moment is Ayano Yamane i love the style and the stories. I can read the Manga all the time ^.^
    It is realy pitty that the first band of view finder is on the index
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast