aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. synnesai
    synnesai
    uhm....GIPPAL! xD

-random- hi everyone...er.....i think this would be my 2nd post here haha O___O;;

have no idea what we're talking about...
  2. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    i just bought FFTACTICS: WAR OF THE LIONS for the PSP yesterday, and i can't believed i already logged in 14 hours just grinding my character at the very start of chapter 1 XP
  3. SoraV
    SoraV
    Yay! A Final Fantasy group!
    I love these games, although I have to admit, the only one I finished is FFX. =[
    And, @ricca123, I have to refute your theory about liking the first one you play the best. I played FFX-2 first and it's most definitely not my favorite. Mine is FF8, too.
  4. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Aye, no proper topic here, synn. o__o 'cause the maker of this group is always not around, y'know. Ah, new members. Welcome! Welcome! ^^ Here's a cookie. *hands out a plate of Chipsmore*
  5. winthramina
    winthramina
    Hi everybody... yay a FF GROUP. My favorite is FFXII even though i'm completly stuck at the end.
  6. Nightmare_4000
    Nightmare_4000
    Woooooo a FF group =D
    I would say that I love FFVII the best, though I havn't finished it yet.
    It's got everything you could possibly want in it loads of bishounen and Cloud crossdressing =D
  7. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @winthramina - If you're stuck at certain places, you can always download a gamefaq and refer to it. Complete the game! All FF games have really nice endings. And you get that feeling of satisfaction.
    @Nightmare_4000 - Oh, hey. Welcome ^^ Yes. Although the graphic in FFVII isn't as good as the newer installments like FFX-2, it is still the game awarded with best story line. How you felt when Sephiroth plunged his sword through Aeris? It was the most shocking thing I've seen in game.
  8. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Happy (Vincent) Valentines day, everyone!!
  9. ricca123
    ricca123
    (FFVII spoiler!)
    @Anko - Lols.. my stupid flat mate told me all about the aeris thing before I played it... coz I was like, Oh healer!! Ill level her up reallllll good. And he goes, um yeah,,, I wouldnt bother leveling her up! Me: But why? Him: Well you see.... So it was totally ruined for me.

(end spoiler)

@ Sora - Heh... x-2 doesnt count.... its not by the same people really(diff music and all that). I liked it ok, but it wasnt the best.
    And didn't it suck playing 10-2 before 10?? You picked the only sequal out of the whole series of 12 (main) games to play without playing the first??? lols, that musta sucked! Was 8 the second you played?
  10. SoraV
    SoraV
    Haha yeah, it did suck, but it was a present. Apparently it was on sale. >.>; So I was like 'Oh well, might as well try it.' And I did. =D
    Kingdom Hearts got me hooked onto FF games. Love it. <3
    Nope, I played FFXII second, THEN eight. Twelve is definitely a second, though.
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast