aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. mokona666
    mokona666
    Hi everyone nice to meet you~!! I saw the Kingdom Hearts one so figured there's gotta be one for FF too. I'm a big fan of all FF games, and esp the movie~
  2. MirayAllen
    MirayAllen
    Hello there and a Happy new Year to everyone. New member here~
    Final Fantasy it's such a cool game and I'm so glad I've found this group :3

3. beyukii
    beyukii
    i'm already falling here in versus!!!!
  4. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    We are glad to have you!
  5. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Finally I'm back. May pop out again soon. Happy New Year everyone~ ^^ Welcome all new members! *pulls into tight hug * So happy to have you all here. FF freaks unite!
    English version of Dissidia will be released in North America around mid-year of 2009.

Anyone knew about FF Advent Children's: On a Way to a Smile novel? I didn't even know there'd be something like that. Square-Enix is really making a lot of franchises out of FFVII. I'm not sure if they're really producing so many versions of FFVII to make fans happy and so that the fans could catch up with the unexplained stories in older version of FFVII but I think they're just answering those Questions with MORE questions. Take Crisis Core for example.
    Ah, but my LOVE for Final Fantasy still hasn't faded one bit. Just that I'm a bit disappointed that the FF series after FFIX and other than FFXII seemed to have "lost" that touch of original FF-ish super-touching storylines. So now I'm really hoping that FF Fabula Nova will be SO awesome that it will become the next FF "Legend". Cheers Square-Enix! I'll always be supporting Final Fantasy.
  6. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Nice to know. Thank You!
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    @Anko: Yeah, I heard about mid 2009 date for Dissidia as well; probably July then >_<

There are a couple of novels for FFVII actually, but I much prefer just playing the games and watching the few things available ^_^

I wholeheartedly believe they're shining all the light the can on FFVII to make money as well as appease fans, but I know people who actually hate FFVII now because of all the additional stuff, but I do like the added info and game and what nots because it's interesting.

My only issue is that why only FFVII then? They're are a couple of stuff I still don't know too much about from other FF games and wouldn't mind a few prequel games or epilogue OVAs to explain what the heck happened >_<

I actually loved FFX quite a bit. As the first FF game for the PS2, it did really well in my opinion. Interesting story, characters, and the battle system was pretty good ^^

Haven't beaten FFXII yet (I'm stuck at the boss fight where you fight those 5 mini pumpkin head thingies before going to that one city) but it's pretty good. I wanna beat that so I can buy Revenant Wings :3

The FF Fabula Nova series is really interesting because the three game being made are actually going to be really different from each other. It's essentially three separate FF games being made around the same time with the number XIII stuck on them
  8. sacredmoon
    sacredmoon
    Hallo thar~
  9. ladykazu
    ladykazu
    so is dissidia coming to the us in mid july of this year or only japan? omg, i really like the trailers so far for it... it was 2 cool.
  10. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    The group looks different! Yays we could even have our own separate discussion thread. And yippies for group avatar! For now I chose to use Sephiroth. If you guys want it changed weekly, just request for your favorite character okie? ^^ I wonder if we could have polls on group discussion. We could vote for our favorite characters for the next batch of Aarin cards.

@ladykazu - Dissidia in Japan is already old story so yes, it'd be coming out in North America ! Omg I like the trailer too! So cool. It's like armageddon, battle between the good and evil. I get goosebumps from watching it. >.< So happy that we get to see SNES version of FF characters coming out to life and voice casted by famous seiyuus.

@sacredmoon - And hello to you too!
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast