aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hi

I loved FFVII and IX

BUT my fave is FFXII (Oh Balthier still has a recurring role in my dreams )

Its a shame that the PS2 only has two games, well 3 counting X-2, its gonna be a long long time before I get a PS3...so many other expenses #1 being a gate!!
  2. siLentaNe
    siLentaNe
    Another Final Fantasy series addict here . The first one I played was VIII then IX, X, X-2, and XII .
  3. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @Blue_Star - Hey there! Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that no one has made this group yet so thought that I might just be the one to make it
    Hi siLentaNe and spirited_soul!
    So! Has anyone defeated the legendary Omega Weapon before?
  4. Isan
    Isan
    I did. It was more really long than tough for me
    It never got any shorter the other times either
  5. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Yuna!!I love Yuna pics. And Balthier My fav from XII.

Ah, I hated the Omega Weapon battle, but it was my final confirmation that I am and always will be, a master of FF VIII. I had troubles with the stupid timers at first, but once I got to him, well, he still kicked my ass around a bit. Yeah, it was a pretty long battle.
  6. Cathexis
    Cathexis
    Yeah! I found a group of Final fantasy Fans! I am working on a FFVII sleeve right now with Cloud, Sephiroth, Jenova, Bahamut SIN, Aerith, and a few other things. I am getting some coloring and fillers done tomorrow but i will defiantly find a way to share them with everyone. Who's excited about XIII! Versus looks amazing as well. BTW, I work for GameStop so if anyone has any questions about upcoming Final Fantasy games or anything at all hit me up. Always here to help out.
  7. Aralaiqualasse
    Aralaiqualasse
    I Love FFVIIAC, FFVIII.......

Sephi, Cloud and Zach....DAISUKI ^^
  8. ricca123
    ricca123
    Well what to say.... I actually wrote a HUUUGE long almost-essay in greeting but my puter had a spaze and deleted it... Bummer...
    Anyways, Ill try to keep it short this time... lol

1stly, thanks so much for making this group. Im so happy now!

2ndly, fave FF is 8. Followed VERYYYY closely by X then XII (my top 3)

3rdly, I have a theory. I mentioned it in another post elsewhere. Do you agree that its NORMALLY the first game of the series you play is more than likely to be your fave?? I dunno if this is true, just seems to be the case with everyone Ive spoken to. I played 8 first and it will always hold a special place in my heart XDD

4thly, I think ive seen just about every male FF character slashed. I dont think there is a NON slashable male FF chara. Prove me wrong tho... lol. I recon thats a challange if I ever read one. Lol, find me an unslashable male FFchara and Ill shash him... *giggle*
  9. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Been a ffVII fan for over ten years...
    My favorite is offcours Sephi (TADAAA)
    He is so freaking hot *drool*
  10. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    Hiya everyone ^_^ ! Just finally decided to join a group !
    I'm a FF freak ! My fav' one is the first I played : FFIX ! Gotta love Zidane's cute lil' tail XD !
    As for the bishie love, I've got something for almost every guy of those games ^_^; ... with a strong preference for Squall, Vincent, Cloud, Vaan ... and Larsa (ack, I'm going shota >_< ! Sorry ^_^;; !) !
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast