aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    The Japanese release is Dec 18 I think, so expect to wait a couple of months at least for the English one. Although I'd love is Square left the Japanese audio with English subs and just changed everything else into English :3

I'm really excited about Dissidia. There have been rumours about secret characters, so I hope some of those are true

As for the FFXIII and Versus, here's a link to watch 2 new trailers that was only viewed in private screening, from what I understand

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/12/12/...ased/#comments
  2. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    FF!! Yay! This is awesome!
  3. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    btw, Vincent Valentine is the coolest and stole me right away!
  4. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    I'm not really quite sure what to think of Dissidia. On one hand, you get the feeling Squenix's just trying to milk this for all its worth by putting in old characters. And then... I'm an utter sucker for Cloud and Sephiroth -____-; (Plus I hear Sephiroth is all sparkly in this, hurhur)....

Ah well. Not like I have a PSP anyway, and I'm probably not gonna be able to get one anytime soon >.<
  5. loveusender
    loveusender
    i think that the new dissidia looks cool even though i've only played 5, ten and twelve.. it's nice to kind of reminisce...though i wont get chance to play since i don't own a psp..
  6. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Merry Christmas everybody!!
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    FFVII is what I call being milked for all it's worth; briefly showing off a few characters from each FF game in one game isn't as bad >_<

Also, seeing some classic SNES characters in 3D is kewl; I was so happy to see Terra ^^

Squall has my heart though, and I'd love if Seifer turns out to be a secret character, but whether there are any in the first place, who knows *shrugs*

Going back a bit on FFVII, did anyone see the trailer for the re-release of Advent Children for Blu-Ray? Very squeal worthy scene with Zack and Cloud in it ^^

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43753.html
    (There's a 30 sec preview thing before it goes to the AC trailer)
  8. GothKitten99
    GothKitten99
    ^_^;; Forgive my lateness!!! Late Merry Christmas everyone! Have a fun New Years too! ._.; Shoveling snow, is not fun...I'm going to out for a while x_x; again... >_< really sorry! Though it's what I get for living in the mountains... >_>; so it really can't be helped, anyhow everyone have fun on holidays! <3

Cloud and Squall are ze best! =P My own personal opinion XD Tidus and Zidane squeak in there too! =) Chat laterz everyone!

Edit: o.o; I realise >_< I forgot meh smexy vampire! >_< Nooooo never forget Vincent! *_* The oh so greatness...tops em all...
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @GothKitten - at least you have snow...I've never seen the stuff (except on film)

Hope we get a Zack card in the next batch made

PS - I am playing Final Fantasy Tactics now and I started off getting my butt kicked....but I am loving those little sprites Ramza is sooooo cute and so is Delita!!!
  10. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Happy New Years Everyone!
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast