aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    If you ever wondered how would Cloud look like as a girl...and i mean, REALLY like a girl... click here! >http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...579885591l.jpg
    If you don't ever want to know, don't click!
  2. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @Hmmm123 - Regarding your comment on picture 'Dissidia Ultimecia', yup, it is the new FF but it is not for PS3. It's for PSP. ^^ She is the ultimate boss from FFVIII. This game features good guys and bad guys from a number of FF namely FFX, FFIX, FFVII and FFIV. Here more info about it. >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissidia:_Final_Fantasy
  3. Thundur Hospital
    Thundur Hospital
    @Anko: Oh gosh, finally a bigger version of that femme!Cloud pic *GREEDILY SAVES*

I actually have an entire folder dedicated to femme!Cloud. Lost most of them due to HD dying, but I still have a good enough batch. I don't know, at one point I was completely obsessed with womanizing and anything related to woman!Cloud, he just looks so much better as a chick.

Or it could be blamed on my sad weakness for trannies /crossdressing in general. Roflz.
  4. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Mmm...It's funny, but there's hardly any pics of cloud cross dressing; or I haven't seen a lot of them xD
  5. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Oookey, my turn to answer. ^^
    1. I always go for full offence. I guess that's why i KO pretty easily at the beginning of the game. But once you get all your characters have max normal attack damage, like up to 9999, you'll probably find it easier to win battles and saves time comparing to doing summons and some magic attacks don't always do 9999 damage. I can't do this for FFVIII and FFX, though. The characters don't always do 9999 damage, mostly just on occasional critical hits.
    2. Umm.. i only do perfect gaming at the second or third time replaying the game. First time i usually just focus on fangirling and understanding the storyline. I do 90% perfect gaming, never able to do 100%. Muaahaha~ makes winning so much easier and you feel unbeatable. Try getting all the legendary weapons and combo the materias, Counter materia + Slash-all + Master Double-cut(4x) + Mimic then go fight Safer and Bizarro Sephiroth and time yourself. *evil grin*
    3. I'm usually the offensive attacker. But it really depends on what kind of monster/boss. I do full attack with little healing until the HP becomes yellow(near death) then I'll full recovery the party after battle by staying in an inn. You can always recover your MP later but you can't always get the EXP(and Gil xD). Go all out using very damaging spells and attack! (don't use limit breaks/overdrive) For bosses, i do balanced def and atk plus supportive status magic.
    4. I love everything about FF. I Love the background music, love to kill insane monsters and love the landscapes design. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll fly around the map explore every corner of the field/city.
    5. Hehe.. I like Chocobo too. And Cactuar! ^^ *does the Cactuar dance*
  6. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    I see new members~~ Hello and welcome! Come on and join in the conversation. ^^ Or just start off with whatever question or opinions you have in mind. We won't bite~ Hi, GothKitten99
  7. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    1. Usually an all out attack. I only heal or use defensive magic when I realize that I'm dying .___.;
    2. Usually no. I'll try to complete a much as I can, but I end up either accidentally missing something or losing my patience -___-;
    3. I prefer to use physical attacks, but I suppose it depends with what characters I'm using and what the weakness of the boss is.
    4. I'm a sucker for the character/character development as well as a good story. Pretty happy colors also does wonders for my enjoyment :3
    5. Chocobo, though the moombas are awfully cute >.<
  8. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @Hmmm123 - Hehe.. You're welcome. ^^ Happy to share.
    Wow you played a lot of FF. Good on you! *thumbs up!* Yah, eventhough it's FF I still can't stand listening to really dramatic songs (songs played in map/field),especially when the song involves a lot of drums. Don't know what do you call the big ones usually used in marching band. Err.. snare drums...? Makes leveling really hard to concentrate. Chocobo breeding! So much fun~ catch, feed, race, mate. Lol

@Bemused Dreamer - Moombas~! They make such adorable squeaks. ^^ Aha~ I know how you feel. When you missed out something important like a very good equipment or maybe summon beast. And you just can't go back get it. FFX has a lot of colors~ FFversusXIII on the other hand has very little.. =.=

@StupidAquarius - You have a whole bunch of them?? Ooo~ this one is actually the first one I've seen. Ahahaa couldn't agree with you more a very hot chick with bad a*s sword.
  9. Libbit
    Libbit
    Hello~! <3 Newbie here
    Just noticed this group and I had to join! XD *FF fanatic*
    Nice to meet you all~!!! ^^
  10. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Hello Libbit! Welcome~ Very nice to meet you too. So which FF do you like??
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast