aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Anko: WOW...I always thought Cloud looked a little girly, but WOW is all I have to say.
  2. Saralegui
    Saralegui
    Omg that Sims remake was awesome! Huge credits to those who made it

Noctits.... LOL! Dear lord, what on earth is happening to this world!?

EDIT: WOOT! Awesome new pics! Thanks guys!
  3. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHSW_INBgk
    here's another Sims2 version of FFVII. ^^ Disclaimer! I do not own or made this video. Credits to CarleyJei who made all those Cloud spoofs.

@StupidAquarius - >.< ergarh.. nooo i don't wanna imagine exactly where Snow sits on the Shiva sisters. And no, i don't like his name! It's kinda girly for a scruffy guy like him. Maybe his element has got to do with ice? Ah, but the name Blizzard would suit him better than SNOW.

@yaoifanboy17 - Lightning is cool. She'll definitely be one of FF's well-known strongest female protagonists. But yeah, probably into more combats than Yuna and Ashe. ^^ and she looks good.

@kats - tzzzt... another FF movie? I kinda want one. Maybe FFVIII part 2... and FFIX! But i don't want it to end up like FFX-2. A real bummer. (But really loving the wardrobe designs ^^) I think there will be another one if the fans' request make a great impact on Square-Enix. What kind of movie are you anticipating? ^^

O-M-G. Noctits... =.=ll hopefully this won't be a trend. xD Nomura-sama will be so heart-broken. xD

:nod: I see. Paine really does resemble Squall. Seeing that her default outfit (black leather with belts and straps), and i think the colour of her hair is the same too?
    Lightining seems like a smug. *gasp!! Covers mouth!* But really. See the way she smirks at the soldiers? Very much like Squall and Cloud(before he went into "detached mode" in AC) Haha! Cloud on estrogen pills. >.<
  4. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Oh ghod, I loled so much xD

I loved Paine. She was one of the few good things in FFX-2 >_<

And the hair styles do look similar; I never noticed that before :O

Haha, yeah, I'm sure Lightening is gonna have her smug moments xD

Her outfit though...How do you have a weapon that down to the knees horizontally, and that cape thing confused me too :/
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Anko: honestly anything they make would be fine with me. I love how real they make their characters. Not just in looking real, but also the character depth they add to each one. I think it's great. When my brother played FFX it was like watching a movie every time.

Mellusia: I loved the outfit
  6. GothKitten99
    GothKitten99
    Hello everyone, o_o; okay first things first, FF owns, every game, the best one I like is, FFVII, I can't get too detailed, my account doesn't work that great, so once it gets fixed I'll be more active here again, Thank you for letting me join =) Share ze bishies remember <3!! XD Anyhow chat later lol >_> Yes I'm random, the end.
  7. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Alrighty everyone!! Here are a few questions for you FF gamers, and probably non-gamers too. Just for the fun of it. ^^
    1. What is your utmost strategy of winning? (example:Full offence/defence, vigilant and well-planned strategy)
    2. Are you a 'perfect-game' gamer? (unlock secrets, obtain all legendary weapons, complete all side-quests etc)
    3. What type of attacker are you? (magic/BIG bad-a*s weapon/agile/status/combo)
    4. What is the thing you enjoy most when playing the game(graphic/storyline/landscape design/ background music/the fun of mad killing *.*)
    5. Which is your favorite FF mascot? (moomba/cactuar/chocobo etc)
  8. Hmmm123
    Hmmm123
    @ Anko shirayuki

I love Final Fantasy!! I'm a gamer for life!! whahahaaha!!!! I have played the older ones where the characters are soo tiny you have to find it like finding waldo! soo I'll focus on what I have now...I have ff7, ffx,ffx-2, ff12,ff7:dirge of ceberus, ff7:crisis core and I'm definitely getting the one for the PS3

1. I would put the offence for the strongest players...mostly the ones with weapons and for defense the magic players...mostly they are the weaker ones. YUP! that's my stratigy...for most part of the games where you couldn't hit the damn enemy with physical attacks so I gotta use the magic player in offense!!

2. I wished I was a perfect gamer...I'd played ffx and I couldn't get the damn perfect ending as well as the others...damn it! I love side quest especially in FFX where I get to be tidus and play BLITZ BALL!! I missed that gamee... I could unlock some secrets but it takes soo damn long!!! and I couldn't unlock everything in ff7 crisis core....

3. WEAPONS FOR MEEEE!!! ALL OUT ATTACK!! they die faster and harder!!! whahahaha!

4. damn...that's a hard question....I LOVE IT ALL. I love all the details of making it soo damn beautiful like the graphic, the freaking story lines!!, the battle landscape and the landscape, the intro music and the ending and probably the battle scene...but sometimes I get tired of hearing it everytime I battle so I just turn off my volume!! you too, right???

5. I LOVE CHOCOBO!! you could sit on it and ride it around, feed it, breed it!

I love you gammers!! nice question too!!

what's yours?
  9. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Hyez everyone. I got another site to share~ xD This is an OverClocked remix album, compilation of free fan-made arrangements of Final Fantasy VII tracks. They did a wonderful job. It's called FFVII : Voices of the Lifestream.
    --> http://ff7.ocremix.org/tracks/
  10. Hmmm123
    Hmmm123
    wowz~I love it thx for the muizc ^^ i love ff7!! ^^
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast