aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @yami - Ehhh?? I really didn't know there's such skill... *looks through FF online game guide..* Hmm..can't find it? How is the skill animation like and what does the skill do to the target?

@Dark - hi hi hi..you sure that wasn't your intention? Then i changed my mind and now i like her.

I took the quiz too and i got Aeris/Aerith. Friendly and upbeat. ^^ Haha~ Go ahead and post the AMVs! Let's shareee~ I'd like to see them too X3
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    You command, I obey.

This one is FFVIIAC Because it's my favorite one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmEdSs1TPYU
    If there's a certain FF you'd like to see please let me know, for I have no life and look these up was my favorite pass time before I found AARIN
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Ooopppsss I forgot to add my disclaimer.
    I don't not make any of these videos, I'm simply a fan. (Wish I could though, stupid computer)
  4. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Anko : Ooops, my bad, seems like I screw up my translation of the spell's name ^_^;; ... it must be Death, actually ... sorry >_< ! (damn translators who change names between american and french versions )
    So, yeah, basically it's the spell who calls out the Grim Reaper to kill the target in one blow ...

@Kats : OMG, this AMV was simply ... WOW !! And the music's so great !
    Thanks a lot for sharing ^_^ !

Anyone ever heard of College Saga ? It's a parodic fan-made video based on a FF-like scenario, so funny XD ! Maybe I could post the links ... ?
  5. SoraV
    SoraV
    Okie! I've got a few that I like that I'm going to post, the first one in particular is my favorite, since its got one of my favorite 90s songs (and lots of bishies! <3)
    The first one is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2v0kXS5Ou4
    The second one is the Dirge of Cerberus one that made me buy the game. And I had no idea who the artist was, and now I'm obsessed with both. Plus this video doesn't depict Lucrecia in a very good light for all you Vincent-lovers. ^_^ It's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEGJH2p5d8
    And this last one is Tidus/Yuna fluff. But I liked this one because Tidus is one of my favorite FF characters and its all about him. It's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k--y...eature=related

Hope you guys like them! I should probably add that the videos have a few spoilers, just for a heads up.

@yami: And please share them with us! I'm in need of a laugh! ^^;;
  6. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    @katz - that video is awesome! Love the music too. *goes and download the song* So emo~~ next please! ^^ Wait.. i hope posting all these links here aren't breaking Aarin rules...?

@yami - Ooh.. Death. It works on those rams? *goes and try it out*
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Yami: I'd really love to see them, please post.

Anko: I don't think we're breaking the rules. I'll double check before posting another one though.
  8. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Oh, awesome. ^^ then post away folks! I'd like to see FF agito if there is one. And AMVs for FFVIII and FFIX ^^ Sorry, but I'm just not good in finding youtube videos >< I mostly just watch trailers and sneak-peaks/previews of latest FF. But if i do find some really nice FF AMVs, i'll share them right away. Yami-kun, please post it XD
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    SoraV: I loved the first AMV you posted. I love the Goo Goo Dolls, And Johnny's voice is so pretty and suthing.
  10. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    @yami_no_miko: Thank you :3

So, which FF games are you guys looking forward to most right now: FFXIII, FF vs XIII, FFXIII Agito, or FF: Dissidia?

It's tied between FF vs XIII and Dissidia for me; Versus has a mysterious feeling to it that's sucking me in, and Dissidia is just pure fanservice I wanna droll over *wuvs Squall*
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast