aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Anko: Glad you liked the seond one. I thought it was kind of funny when I first saw it. When I clicked the second one it came up. Some times if the server's busy it may not come up on the first try.
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

So I just took this quiz to find out what character I am, and I though I'd share it here.
  3. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Anko : Yup, Vivi has it ^_^ ! You can learn it as Active Skill with the Hood hat (if I translated the name correctly ... I believe it was the one you could find during all the Gaza East event) It's not that useful, except for the rams, actually ^_^;; ... just like in most others FF, it fails much more often than succeeds ...

@Kats : Thanks a lot for the links ^_^ !! Omg, the FF X/X-2 AMV ! Makes me wanna play it once again ! Seriously, I dunno why people always tends to say FFX is a poor game ... I freaking love it !!
    The second AMV was quite funny ! The ball scene XDDD ~
    Aw, a quizzie ^w^ !

Yay, I'm a cute lil' Black Mage *happy* !
  4. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @anko: hihi that wasn't my intention *innocent smile* (it was it was!)XD
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Yami: glag you liked them, let me know if you want me to put up anymore links for the different AMVs i've found.
  6. SoraV
    SoraV
    Ooh, FFX AMVs! Do you guys mind if I share a few? I found some that I really like, that made me wanna buy the game. I also have one that is Dirge of Cerberus if anyone wants to see that, but it shows Lucrecia/Vincent so I'm not sure. ^^;;

Oh yeah! I remember taking that quiz. It was great. AND I got Vincent! Mwahaha! Aww, yami, you're the cute little mage! :3
  7. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I can't believe I never saw this group before; so glad to find FF fans here ^^
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    SoraV: I'd like to see you AMVs.
  9. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    Where where me wanna do the test too!!!
    wheeerreeee *searchs*xD
    Well I think I had done it before....and Idk....one of the boys came out...
    I was happy with the resultsXD I remember:P
  10. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @ Kats & Sora : Well, dunno what Anko would say, but I certainly would like to see those AMVs you're both talking about ^_^ ! (even if it's Lucretia/Vince X3 !)
    Awww, Sora-chan, you got Vincent !! Lucky you <33 ~

@Mellusia : Welcome here ^_^ ! A cookie ? *holds out plate from her own stock*
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast