1. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Hello!

<.< .... >.>
    Moombas forever!
  2. gazza80uk
    gazza80uk
    Hi all!

I'm currently going through FFVII again. Best game to hit the playstation in my humble opinion. Have played VIII, X and XI. Never really got the hype around IX...
  3. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    Jeez, I leave the place for a while and that's when everyone comes XDD !
    Welcome to all newbies ^^ ! And nice to see you're back, Anko *waves* !
    Yeah, FF (and KH !) games are the real only reason that could drive me into buying that damn too expensive PS3 ... FF vs XIII and KH 3, actually ! Oh, and Disgaea 3 but that's another story XD !
    Dissidia looks sooo great (and Zidane got a nice "face-lift" that makes him even cuter <333 !), but I don't think I'll ever buy a PSP ... a shame, though, when I see FF VII Crisis Core ...
  4. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Oh man.. Dissidia really has me considering buying a PSP. *twisty fingers* that I find someone who'll let me borrow one instead.
  5. Saralegui
    Saralegui
    Weeeeeeee~! *Jumps into a pool of everything and anything Final Fantasy*

Hellooooo fellow addicts!

Omg, someone mentioned FF vs XIII .... ._. .... *head erupts* Yeah, I'm excited about it Hopefully the price for a PS3 would've gone down by then If not, I'm buying a PS3 anyway.

For the moment I'll just keep drooling over the trailers and screenshots *.* ....

Heya, Luna-senpai *waves* ~.^ I love Moombas so much T.T
  6. PrisonerOfLove
    PrisonerOfLove
    I wonder if FF will reach 30 :P
  7. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Yay! Saralegui and I want to start a petition for a Moomba Mascot Card! Anyone? *cricket* ...Bueller?

@Prisoner I don't think FF will ever end XD
  8. emosexual
    emosexual
    I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift at the moment... On difficulty "hard" and I'm stuck on such a stupid mission, where I have to kill multiple enemies within 4 turns. Last time I lost with only one foe left. And that naughty bitch had just ONE SINGLE Lifepoint left.

Tomorrow I'll keep on trying. >_<

Ah, and the group vow: "I live for FF-Series, and only for the series. Sephiroth is my god, Tidus my faith and Cloud my only sense of life."

I actually like Reno from Advent Children... ^__^
  9. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Lol, Emo your vow reminded me of this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=200
  10. emosexual
    emosexual
    Haha, cute comic! =)
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast