aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. KakashiMorph
    PS3 version of FF VII? :O Will it have the same plot with just better graphics? *drools at the thought of VII with AC graphics*
    I want to see how XIII and XIII versus come out. >< They should hurry up and finish them.
  2. lilSsjGirl
    It would be great xD however I also want a remake of FFVIII :O oh well dreams are nice
    Btw I love Squall, Rinoa, Cloud, Zack, Seph, Vincent, Auron, Vivi and some more xD.. haha
  3. burningfire
    burningfire
    cant wait until FFXIII and versus and (dont forget) agito are released
  4. EvanNJames
    EvanNJames
    I really have an unhealthy addiction to Reno of the Turks, but whatever!
  5. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    WOW a remake of FF VII is just what I've always hoped and dreamed about <3
    Can't wait for FFXIII and versus too, I shall only buy a PS3 when the FF titles are out >.<'

By the way, I'm so glad that a Zack Fair card is going to be added in this forums iShop (only hope that it won't be lv10 cause it would be too expensive)
  6. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    I adore Reno <3

A-and Zack's gonna be added?! Yay!

And yeah, I'll probably also hold back on getting a PS3 until some FF titles are out... and if I hear good things about them. I didn't really feel much of a need to play FF XII, and I kinda near hated X-2, so hoping to God that XIII and Versus will be very, very good.
  7. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    OH YEAH! *does victory dance* im so happy theres a FF club! ... i just joined btw :B so Er howdy there!? how're ya'll...

favourite mascot has to be good'ol cloud or sephiroth he just plain rox liek >> so yah
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Hi guys, if you are interested in Seifer x Zell (FF8) fanfic, click on:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f164/t...l_fantasy.html

*This is the first fanfic that led me to all this yaoi craze... without it, I don't think this forum or my love for yaoi will ever exist*
  9. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t7...l_fantasy.html

OMG Crossovers of FF characters in one official game - Dissidia!
  10. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Wowz x.x that Dissidia is sooooooooooooo cool! Dead Fantasy too. It says "to be continued" so does that mean there's a Part 3? Thanks so much for sharing. I'm in love with FF all over again. Hello to all new members! Hi, aarin ^^ *WAVES*
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast