aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Final Fantasy Addicts

1. Asaila
    Greetings my fellow FFJunkies! My favourite of the entire series is FFVI and it was Sabin who stole my heart. :B Although I can't really say that I've been enjoying the latest installments of the series and I think that FF7 needs to be put to rest but alas, I'm not here to start trouble. I'm just here to say hello~~!!!!
  2. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Aarinfantasy : Never heard of that Tetris ^_^;; ... Is it an online game ? (oops, going out of subject once again XD ...)

Newbies~ <3 ! Welcome, welcome !

@YuuramForever : Yeah, I'm soooo waiting for a new version of FF VII !!! Though I would prefer if they could work on the IX, for a change ^_^ ...

@Asaila : Aaah, FF VI, such a great game ... Sabin's cool ^_^, but Locke always wins hands down for me <33 ! And Setzer ... !!
  3. SoraV
    SoraV
    Welcome Yuramforever and Asalia! More people to drool over FF with! ^___^

@YuramForever: They're making a remake? Yay! Yeah, I reaaallly want Crisis Core too! Hopefully in 3 months I can beg for one.
  4. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    Er ... no conversation since a while, here, huh ^_^;; ...
    Ok, I'll try some new topic XD ! Sooo ... what do you guys think of the new DS version of Final Fantasy IV ? It's going to be released soon (well ... in 3-4 months XD), and I'm becoming more and more obsessed with it <3 ! Makes me wanna play the SNES version once again ^_^ !
  5. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    I've been rather lazy about getting the new releases of the old FFs >_> (Haven't been getting any new games lately -___-; ) I-I will, though. I mean, I want to...

Just curious, has anyone played The World Ends with You? It sounds interesting, and I'll probably get it (I'll have a big video game shopping spree, hur hur) but I was wondering what other people thought of it. I know it's been getting pretty good reviews...
  6. Asaila
    Asaila
    I haven't heard anything about the gameplay in The World Ends with You but I know that the english-speaking part of the fandom is up-in-arms because the North American release has apparently changed the music from the Japanese version. I might pick it up when the price goes down a bit but for now, I'm not sure what to make of it. There's a review of it up on 1up.com, I know that much.

So hey, while we're talking about the DS versions of the Final Fantasy games, do you think they'll do a remake on V and VI as well? I'd squeal quite a bit if they did that.
  7. Bemused Dreamer
    Bemused Dreamer
    Oh really? Ugh, I kinda hate it when they do that, although I can kinda see how they might want to change the music so people can understand the lyrics, but.... (These are the times I wish I was fluent in Japanese >_>)

That'd be so nice if they did. I'd love to have a complete set of the early FFs to be able to carry around and play <3 (especially because it's hard for an idiot like me to emulate games, and I don't think I could find any of the old game platforms I had)
  8. Asaila
    Asaila
    Well Bemused Dreamer, there are ports of all the old school FF games that were released over here. The only new one is FFIII because they redid the entire game in the long run. There's also ports of the game on PSP from FF and FFII if you've got a PSP lying about in your house. But honestly, I really hope they do a remake of FFVI. Of course... I will own every single version of the game if they do that because I'm just that much of a nerd for that particular FF.

As for TWEWY (twewy... lol), I suppose there was a good reason for Squenix to do it but they could have left the original music and just redubbed it like they did with Real Emotion and 1000 Words from FFX-2.
  9. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Bemused Dreamer : Wanna play TWEWY (XDDD) too >_< !! Though I was afraid about the background musics ('cause I really don't like hip-hop) everyone says it's great, so ...
    If you want some tips about emulation of old FF on PC, just ask ! I'll gladly help you as much as I can ^_^ !

@Asaila : hm ... if I remember correctly, I do think S-E plans on adapting FFV and VI on DS ... Would be great, huh ^_^ ? Can't wait to see how Locke will look like in 3D <3 !
  10. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    GOOD NEWS !! *very excited*
    In his last interview, Yoshinori Kitase revealed that they will certainly make a PS3 version of FFVII, just after FFXIII and FFvsXIII ! He also added that he thinks about the project every day and it's slowly progressing !
    (info from ffdream.com)
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast