aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FFXIII not out until April 2010 for the West

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    So some people probably already know this, but Square confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII (the one with the female lead named Lightening) will not be available to the West until around April 2010.

Although I don't own a PS3 yet, is anyone else ticked off by this news X_x
  2. Hisoki
    Hisoki
    WHAT!? NOOOO WAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_; thats over a years waiting! how can they do that?? why!? oh cruel world whyy!!!???

oh and.. im new! hi peops! ^.^
  3. mimi91chan
    mimi91chan
    that's so cruel Me being happy the game was coming soon and now I need to wait for years
  4. Anjelica
    Anjelica
    Jezz!!! I how i wish to have PS3!
    When I saw this I almost lost my mind it's look so real...really evety time I see those game I think they 3 steps ahead one way or anther
  5. sacredmoon
    sacredmoon
    I wondered why things were a bit slow. Now I know...
  6. Kloudy_Reignfall
    Kloudy_Reignfall
    *sigh* Well, there's nothing to be done about it, I suppose. I've dealt with stupid companies delaying releases for years now, so I'm beyond being terribly upset. Although I was counting on that being one of only 2 or 3 good PS3 games in the next couple months. Hopefully Infamous will keep me occupied until them.

BTW, for those who don't have a PS3... get one! And try to get an older model. The one I have is, I believe, the last 80GB backwards-compatible model they released, and I love it to death. (I just wish they had a Terrabyte model. Heh. Mine's getting filled up with anime too fast.)
  7. megori
    megori
    Final Fantasy XIII has been delayed time and time again. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it again next year. It does kind of grate on my nerves, but considering how many times they've done it already, I just wouldn't be surprised anymore.

I myself don't have a PS3 yet either, as I've kind of been waiting for the game's release before I bought one but I dunno. I may get a PS3 sometime soon, though highly doubtful.
  8. Seto
    Seto
    "For the West..." as in Japan?

The FF13 demo said that it would be released Winter 2009...

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding something here.
  9. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    West as in North America

And on the topic of a PS3, I heard the ones with backward capabilities were halted indefinitely, so if I buy a PS3, it will probably only play PS3 games. Damn it >_<

I'm trying to figure out how to have 2-hell, probably 3, consoles on at the same time >_>
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    That's okay by me. Hopefully by then the price of the PS3 will be affordable so I will be able to get one and play the game.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast