aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

First FF ever played

1. abandonwhisper
    abandonwhisper
    FF10 ^ ^ And I would replay it again, and again, again.
  2. whitt
    whitt
    My first was FFIX! Yay for Zidane and Blank, OTP!!

Srsly tho, that was one of my first games on the PS1 as well. Then I went on to play VIII and VII in that order. Then I went on to play the rest of the series.

Of course, first isn't favorite. To this day my favorites are XII, Tactics, and VIII in that order.
  3. Adrian
    Adrian
    my first ff game i ever played was ffVIII.
    after that i was hooked!! now i have: I, II, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core and soon ill get Dissidia! i also have the movies, animes and a few mangas! ^^
    i still have a long way to go before i have the whole collection complete but im not gonna stop till i have every single ff game, movie and manga!

Adrian
  4. GravityBlessing
    GravityBlessing
    My first FF game was FFVII, when I was like 10. I think that when the addiction started to the Final Fantasy world. More importantly, after years, it made me realize that my obsession for yaoi and Cloud Strife started. I wish they make another game based on FFVII...
  5. Urei
    Urei
    My first Final Fantasy that I ever played was Final Fantasy I, for Nintendo. Yes, very old school now-a-days, I know. But at the time it was awesome. It introduced me to the other Final Fantasy games as time went on of course. Though I do have to say my favorite has to be Final Fantasy VII. I am addicted to that game. For all that I have played to date, are as follows: Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War, and Final Fantasy Dissidia. << Yes, that is one of my favorite game series. I've loved it from the beginning.
  6. PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    My first was FF VII...and that is still the best one I have played to date. XD
  7. freekmijnliefje
    freekmijnliefje
    Final Fantasy 9 was the first I ever played but I watched a friend play Final Fantasy 7. I love 6 better than the rest. My least favorite so far is 10, only because I couldn't get into the plotline at all. And I can't play tactics for the life of me.
  8. nanamie
    nanamie
    The first FF I ever played was FF4 in a dual pack with Chrono Trigger yeah I didn't understand it at first cause I thought it was like the other game I was play and it wasn't I mean the characters, the animations, the plot... everythoing just wrapped it's self around me and made me want to play more and more.

I was disapointed at first to see it wasn't part of the actual gavme I had rented but eh it grew on me. since it was a demo vervion once you got to a certain part the game ended and from then I never knew what it was or the name till I saw a picture of the game's GBA case and thought "no way... it couldn't be..." I did some searching and found it again every little bit of info I read just amazed me and I decided I had to play it again and I did which took me way back...

Back to a time where I was little, where games were simpler and labels of what kind of gamer you were didn't exist. Ah yes my first FF game and my first RPG... the best time I had was when I played it a second time. That was the funest week ever .
  9. freekmijnliefje
    freekmijnliefje
    (oops double answered the question...)
  10. Aki
    Aki
    The first one I played was FF VII, always loved the game, still stands number 1 for me
    Ohters I've played: III, VI, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XII: Revenant wings, XIII, Dissidia
    Still planning on playing the others, but it takes time
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast