aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

First FF ever played

1. freakie1
    freakie1
    wow know what got me into ff? it was advent children movie! O.o i didnt know what final fantasy was back then, cuz i wasnt the type that played rpg games
    then after watching the movie i bought x-2 =) X.X i really love final fantasy x..its the best for me
  2. kchan09212
    kchan09212
    First one I played was FF3 for the SNES. I didn't play another until FF7. Which from then...I played them all :3
  3. ukeleo
    ukeleo
    FFIV IS TEH BEST GAME EVER!_! (SNES as FINAL FANTASY II)

KAIN X CECIL~we ALL know CECIL had lonely uke syndrom after KAIN left; hence, why he went looking for him
    (No one could spear/jump/double jump on top of him as good, no matter how many men he left with empty sacs)

IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED A CLASSIC FF YOU CANNOT CALL YOURSELF A FF FAN/ADDICT

I am so tired of people playing either VII or VIII (this includes IX & X), and saying becuz they have played one game, they think they know everything there is to know about FF, "NO YOU CAN'T!_!"

ESPECIALLY TRUE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE ONLY PLAYED FROM VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII and nothing prior to VII, I HATE YOU THE MOST :P
  4. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    My first FF was of course Final Fantasy (I) for NES back when I was 6 years old! (^O^) It was my big sister's and she taught me how to play. (^-^) I blame my addiction on her! (^-*)
  5. malchik.yaoi
    malchik.yaoi
    My first one was Final Fantasy IX I love the the story so much and I cannot understand why so many people hate it :/
    Then I fell in love with FF series so I played IV that has a lovely story, each character is unique and gives something to the story, then the VI (a masterpiece) the VIII, tactics, V, VII, X, X-2 and finally XII (that I finished a month or so)
  6. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    @ukeleo: Hey, chill. Just because most people were too young to discover the first FF before they got their hands on the most recent games doesn't mean they deserve to be hated. -_-

My first FF - and rpg game - was FFVI (aka FFIII in the US). You may have guessed it's still my favourite to this day.
    Not only was the story astonishing, but all the characters had their importance, none of them had to play the lonesome hero.

SPOILER:
    And I hated Kefka so much for destroying the world, I thought I'd failed and nearly lost hope of finishing the game for a few minutes! This had never happened to me before.
    END OF SPOILER

My favourite character's Tina. I don't like Celes. -_-

After that I played FFVII: God, I felt cheated!

Then FFVIII: Nooooo! More sappy romance and "main" characters, aaaaaaaarghhh!!!

FFIX: It was slightly better and I took the time to finish it.

FFIV: Waow, I have to admit if FFVI didn't exist I would've played THIS one over and over instead!
    Cecil has some amazing background and the story's brilliant. ^^

Now, I need to play the more recent games...
  7. Caboose
    Caboose
    Final Fantasy VII was my first one, and it is, and always will be my favorite. >> So many pairings to chose from xD
    The story line was great, and fair enough the graphics were BAD but, it's still good gameplay x]

So, so far I've played FFVII. FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus. FFVII: Crisis Corse. FFX. FFX-2 (ew.) FFXII. And I want to play Versus. x] I need to play more o_o
    Advent Children is a great movie D: And I've watched the animation. :]
  8. angelbattle
    angelbattle
    FFVII
    i regret not being able to play the old ones...but in my country the SNES wasnt popular so it was really impossible at that time getting your hands on one of those ( i remember seeing the guides im the magazine Game Pro and wanting to play sooo BAAAD
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I just got the PSP port of FFVII and I am loving it so much (pixel graphics and all )
  10. Guilt
    Guilt
    I believe that the first game I ever played had to be FF X-2, fell in love with the series. And, well, now I wait eagerly for the new games to be released. So that I may hold them hostage in my room and never let them go.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast