aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FFXIII Collector's Edition Guide

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Okay, I'm kind of embarrassed that I keep thinking about this.

I understand that the collector's edition guide had more pages in it, in the form of bonus art work.

But to the people who have the collector's edition guide, those extra art pages, have you already seen them on the net, like in the wallpapers or whatever, or are there any images you've never seen before?

The hardcover, limited print number thing, high quality paper honestly didn't matter to me, but it was only after I bought the standard edition guide did I find out about the extra art pages, and I can't find scans of them anywhere, but I just wanna know what the pics are!

So if anyone could possibly scan, or just take pictures of the extra art pages, I'd really appreciate. Or as I mentioned before, just tell me what the pics are. I'm hoping I've already seen them online, but I can't help but wonder. This is really driving me nuts X_x
  2. Furiae
    Furiae
    Some pictures you won't encounter on the web... as far as I know..I have the hardcover guide.. as soon as I have a scanner I will upload them for you if you want and nobody beats me to it! *At the moment I'm in college so I don't have the guide in front of me*
  3. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Omigosh, you're so awesome, thank you
  4. LovelessChris
    LovelessChris
    I have the limited ed and don't know how is the normal ed but the pictures in the limite are nothing special.

Here somebody posted some pictures of it and a link to a review: take a look!
    other pictures here: take a look!
  5. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Hmm...I don't think I've seen that particular Hope image arrangement in my Standard Edition guide, but I certainly have seen it quite a few times already online. Just the main image of Hope is in my book.

That Lightning image I have in my book too.

I think they're suppose to be concept art or something kind of like sketches *rubs chin*