aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FF VII Advent Children Complete on Blu Ray

1. ayaaya
    ayaaya
    This is probably old new to many but I recently saw Advent Children Complete on Blu Ray and WOW! It added 30 minutes to the movie including an extended Zack death scene and an extended Seph/Cloud fight at the end. If you haven't seen it then you're missing out.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Dont forget the blood and the dirt! >.<

Another good thing was that it explained all the confusing things from AC like what was Geostigma, who were the silver trio and where the hell did Denzel come from.

More Zack time = <3
  3. Makoborn
    Makoborn
    Got a bluray player for xmas along with ACC. Sooooo much better than the original =D

~mako~
  4. nanamie
    nanamie
    I should get a copy, I want to get a copy and the price is in my budget but at the same time I ruined whatever the film has to offer by watching it when someone else had downloaded it .

If I get time this weekend I guess I should go get a copy I bet there is some bonus stuff that I haven't seen...
  5. BlackDomina71
    BlackDomina71
    Think I'll run out and get this on Blu Ray...
  6. Ainian
    Ainian
    It's absolutely incredible on Blu-Ray. So many more details and the extra scenes really complete the story more. In fact, I think I'm going to watch it again today.
  7. Lycanthia
    Lycanthia
    It was really amazing to see the AC in blu-ray. I love the older version too, but Advent Children Complete has so much more, with extra scenes, stunning details, and loved the extended version of the CloudxSeph fight. Too bad I can't watch it now, don't have a blu-ray player.
  8. Pain
    Pain
    I think one other thing that changed were the colors of the bikes. I'm fairly positive that they were plain black in the regular version versus the Complete version. Or I need glasses.

I rooted for the blood. About time Final Fantasy gets some blood mixed in.
  9. twigzchan
    twigzchan
    blood is mmmmmmm
  10. Yaoifangirl333
    Yaoifangirl333
    Agreed! ^_^ I first saw Advent Children, then a year later I was finally able to get a Blu Ray player...so guess what I got right away?! XD It was so breath taking. I was so glad they extended the Sephiroth vs Cloud scenes, and Zack appearing behind Cloud at the end of it was amazing, gave me goosebumps. I love how they delved more into Denzel's past, I seriously laughed when he took Cloud's phone off his bike and called the number that was taking up Cloud's missed call sections: Seventh Heaven. Then he hangs up on Tifa haha And when Cloud came to rescue him and take him back, that was really sweet. I also really loved the extra scene where Yazoo leaps through Reno's copter on his bike, his laugh was so priceless. And yay they gave Tseng and Elena a little bit more screen time. Everything about it was brilliant, the improved graphics, the added effects like the dirt and the blood, like how Reno got a nosebleed after fighting Yazoo...and so on. Also, showing Cloud actually come up on his bike and save Tifa...one, it reminded him of Aerith's death...now happening all over again which pushed him to do something. Two: to me it showed Cloud keeping his promise to Tifa, he did come and save her someday, just like she wanted.