aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FFXIII NA and UK release date confirmed!

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    If you guys didn't already know, March 9, 2010 has been confirmed to be the the release date of FFXIII for North America and the UK!

Here's the video where it's a revealed (watch 'til the end)
    YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII Announcement Trailer

Along with that video, we found out there's a unique English theme for NA and UK. "My Hands" by Leona Lewis.

And...I'm not really liking it. It's a great song and the girl's got talent, but it's not something I wanna hear in my game. I much prefer "Kimi ga Iru Karabut" by Sayuri Sugawara, but that's just me *shrugs*
  2. abandonwhisper
    abandonwhisper
    I'm more excited about the prospect of FFXIII Versus... talk about an all-bishie cast lol. But that's not gonna be out for timeee yet so I think I will get XIII at some point, that is when I can afford a ps3 . And Leona Lewis and Final Fantasy?? Strange, strange mix. I'll have to give the song a listen before coming to a verdict.

Thanks for the infor ^ ^
  3. angel7
    angel7
    alright i cant wait to get ffxiii. am counting towards the days.
    the japanese songs on ff are much better the english translation
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Ok-

It's out and who's playing this? I must say I'm already a fan of the blue-haired kid
  5. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    I love her songs. Great singer. But not quite liking the idea of hearing her voice singing in the background halfway playing the game. I would think someone's phone is ringing somewhere in the room. YouTube - Final Fantasy 13 - Message from Leona Lewis - PS3/Xbox360 Watch this. Tell me she's not reading off cue cards? I kinda hoped they would redub "Kimi ga Iru Kara" into english song. Just like they did with FFX-2 1000 Words. Leona should sing it! Surely with her voice she could pull it off.
  6. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Honestly, I would've been fine with just the original Japanese song. Worked well of Suteki Da Ne in FFX *shrugs*