aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dissidia Release Date for NA and EU announced

1. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I know, kind of old news, but I still wanted to give some attention to this.

According to sources, August 25th has been announced to be the North American release date of FF Dissidia, and the European release date is set to be only a week after that.

Not surprising given how the UMD discs can be played on any PSP, regardless of "nationality", so there's not real extra formatting to be done

But I'm definitely excited. I already pre-ordered my copy, so I can't wait to play it ^^
  2. heavens_Dragon
    heavens_Dragon
    Thanks for the news! I actually didn't know when the current release date of FF: Dissidia was. But I'm so lucky that it's before school starts so that I play all day and night.

FF: Crisis Core wasn't so lucky, I had to drain the batteries on my PSP and hide the charger so that I can concentrate on my final exams >.<

It's amazing how they incorporate the main characters from all the major Final Fantasy titles into one game The cover art and gameplay looks fantastic, it's what I expect from Square Enix. I also can't wait for Dissidia to be release!
  3. Pietj
    Pietj
    I'm so happy! I will certainly buy this, I also have downloaded FFVII via the Playstation Network, it was very cheap >~< I really miss Final Fantasy. Also Pokemon heartgold/soulsilver will come this fall in Japan, I'm so happy~ A great game year!
  4. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    After I read posts complaining about the English voices I looked for the Japanese version instead.
    It should be in my hands in 2 weeks. ^^