aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Gravitation Quotes?

1. ClaireKaiba
    ClaireKaiba
    Anyone got favorite Gravitation quotes? From the manga or anime. I wanna post a few. X3

Yuki (manga):

"You write like you're at a third-grade reading level. Is this drivel really your idea of a love song?" - track 1

"Your lyrics were awful. I try to forget them, but then my memory wakes up screaming." - track 2

"Because I'm a good guy, I have one more piece of advice. If you don't want to kill yourself, you should probably stay away from mercedes, sle's, and SAAB cabriolets. Because if you get infront of me again, I'll hit you and then back up over you for good measure." - track 2

"You'd think now that you know I'm a writer, my opinion that you have no talent would carry more weight. But no, not you. You'd rather get on stage and infect everyone with your banal poetry." - track 2

"Don't worry. I came to my senses when I realized you didn't have tits. I mean frankly, if I were to cross over to guys... it wouldn't be for a dirty little punk like you. Let's be serious." - track 3

"Seguchi probably slammed you because he saw your inner idiot shining through." - track 5

"You're boring when you're not acting stupid... but you're even worse when you're trying too hard. If you want to get all emotional, then go someplace else. Take some Ritalin. I don't want to hear you ***** and moan." - track 7

"I can't stand it when you cry on my shoulder, but I let you do it all the same. And if I pick on you, you cry even more. Even when I visited my dad for you, or you asked me to make love with you, or to kiss you... no matter what I do, you're never happy. So, finally, I make love to you... I tell you I'll make you my lover. What else can I possible do? How can I make you happy?" - track 7

Shuichi- I wanna live with you.
    Yuki- What the hell are you talking about? Are you insane?
    Shuichi- What's the big deal, you big grouch? You've got more space than you possibly need!
    Yuki- What's that to you?
    Shuichi- I'll cook and clean and do the laundry. You won't even notice i'm here! I'll clean your ears and give you shoulder rubs! And when the lights go out, we'll play Master and Servant!
    Yuki- Forget it! Have you completely lost your mind?
    Shuichi- But... but... but... I don't want anyone else to be with you! I've already made up my mind! I won't share you! You know this is our time, so just shut up and let me unleash this zeal I feel! - track 10

"Were you slow as a child?" - track 13

"Come on. I'm a boy from the wrong side of the tracks with terrible secrets and multiple personalities. Isn't that the romantic ideal that you've scuplted me into?" - track 19

"Get away from me. You're getting on my nerves again. You're cramping my style and I feel smothered!" - track 22

"You barely had the knife for a second and you already cut yourself?! What the hell's wrong with you?! Ugh, how revolting." - track 23

"I'm coming straight home, and when I get there, I'm going to blow your mind. So, be a good boy and wait for me." - track 25

"How can I put this delicately? I'm your average guy, but Shindou-san... when we first met... he fell in love with me because he thought I was a woman."- track 26

"I can't believe I did that. I just came out of the closet for real, didn't I? And I did it with a smile. 'Hello, Japan. I'm gay!'" - track 26.

"That day I met you, out on the street... I should have just backed my car up and killed you." - track 26

"How does it feel to be a has-been before you even started?! No girl is going to hang a picture of you in her locker now that she knows you like 'em on your own team!" - track 26

"In other words, I look like a chick, and so I must be gay, is that it?! You've gotta be kidding." - track 27

"Bugger off. I'm sleepy. If you want to talk, do it outside. By YOURSELF! See, the sleep fairy has come to take me away... in 3, 2, 1..." - track 27

"Priceless... you've caused me so much trouble that I've been puking blood... and now you start acting like a good little boy? Is barfing up my own guts really what it took?" - track 30

"Now that's the self-centered drama queen I know. That self-sacrificing bullshit was as dull as dirt." - track 30

"I was pretty wiped out from yesterday's date, so I planned to sleep through the whole day... but I think I overdid it and ended up on the opposite end- totally awake! That little outing gave me greater sympathy for what guys go through in combat." - track 32

"Yeah, but when you're that happy, I just want to smack you." - track 32

"I don't understand what friendship or love is [...] If I knew more, Shuichi would mean more." - track 33

"I've let go of the trauma of what happened with Kitazawa Yuki. It's Seguchi who's holding on to it. In his eyes, I'm still that pitiful little boy without a clue in the world. It's unbelievable how much Seguchi has lost sight of himself. He's never been the same. Everything he said was colored by his desire to be my white knight. It was almost like he linked our personalities, one hopelessly dependant on the other. He probably needs more protection than I ever did. And I indulged it for too long. If Seguchi told me, 'Put that toy away, it's bad for you,' then it didn't matter how much I wanted it, I put the toy away. And if I didn't, he would just destroy it. That's why I kept having to find new toys." - track 35

"I guess I am utterly inhuman." - track 38

"How could I forget you Kitazawa? After all, didn't you love me once upon a time?" - track 38

"Damn... what have I done to deserve this? All for that stupid punk, too! I had to come all the way here... what else am I gling to have to suffer?! How the hell could he turn me down? I don't understand anything anymore!" - track 38

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. There's nothing going on between me and Seguchi. I'm sorry for hurting your lame ass... I mean, I'm sorry for hurting you... H-honey bunch. So, I want you to come back into my arms. I-I want you... I need you... I'm sorry for expecting you to come back just because I showed up. And I shouldn't have given up so fast. There are so many thing I owe you an apology for, where do I begin? I may be a writer, but in life, I am a man of few words. I'm sorry. I'm learning, and I'm getting better. And that's why I'm here to apologize. M-My lovely... baby... Shuichi. I didn't stop to think about your feelings. If you're willing to forgive me, if you still love me, please come back to me, Sugarcakes. This is no dream, Sweetcheeks. I-I'm apologizing to you from the bottom of my rotten heart." - ( reading from cue cards) track 39

"You know, kid, you're just my type: a heartless *****." - track 39

"It's hard to be truthful sometimes. I respect that you [Shuichi] can always be so honest. I don't know if I can be that way, but I'll try. So... don't ever leave me again. It's inconvenient not to have a hole to **** when I get in the mood." - track 42

"And maybe you'll [Shuichi] finally become interested in girls. It's time to leave your fairy days behind." - track 43

"Hey Reiji-chan... have you come to take advantage of my morning wood?" - track 43

"The only one I love is Yuki Kitazawa... a dead man." - track 44

"You have zero talent. My advice? Call it quits while you still have some dignity to salvage. Scratch that. You've gone past zero talent. It's in the negative digits now." - track 46

"I'd rather see you drop dead than make another lame excuse." - track 47

"What can I do? How can I make it so that you only see me?" - track 47.

"The doctor told me it's over. That the past is gone because you've filled in my empty spaces. She told me to face facts and accept them. Your affection is what I was trying to exact from the past but couldn't. I want to be your main man. Don't give that position to anything or anyone else. I want to be number one on Shuichi's charts." - track 47

"If I'm more important to you than singing, it's about time you proved to me that I'm number one on your heart's charts." - track 49

"I've decided, starting now, to kick anyone's ass who kidnaps my boy without my permission." - track 50

"Can you blame me with the way you've been getting kicked around lately? Is it really such a terrible thing if I worry about you? It's only natural for a guy like me to want to keep the one he cares about most safe, isn't it? Maybe if you cared more about me than your stupid job, you might understand." - track 50

"I told you that noise is forbidden when I'm working!! Why can't you just jack off quietly and then go to sleep, you stupid punk!?" - track 50

"The thought that kept nagging at the back of mind-- it's finally broken free. From the moment I met him, I always saw Yuki in Shuichi." - track 51

"I'm so cold... I can't cry... not even when I'm tripping out." - track 51

"Given that you're trying to make a name for yourself as a lyricist, you showed some king-sized balls out there with that humming. I, for one, was impressed." - track 53

"I can't stand it when you're sad. That's why I wrote those lyrics. But they didn't work. You're still not happy." - track 53

"You're not a replacement for Kitazawa. And there's no replacement for you. Without you... there's nothing. I don't want to lose everything... not again..." - track 53

"I understand that singing is the most important thing in your life. I thought helping you with your lyrics would make you happy... and make me a part of your art." - track 54

"You need to quit pretending you're an adult who sees the big picture-- when you're really just a little punk." - track 54

"If you died a hundred times, it still wouldn't be enough." - track 54

"Get over it. This is just the way I express my love." - track 54

"Who the hell is that brat? He's been glowering at me with those giant eyeballs" - track 55

Yes those are my favorite. I even use them. You guys got any?
  2. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    "I knew it, I just can't do it. No matter how hard I try to forget. . . These feelings. . . I still don't understand them. . . " -Eiri Yuki-

"No. this isn't what I'm looking for. . . This isn't fun. It's just pretend. Pretend romance. . ." -Shuichi Shindou-

"And so, my crazy dream continues, I want to wake up in the middle of it!" -Shuichi Shindou-

"I don't care what he said. He can hate me all he wants, but I still love him." -Shuichi Shindou-

"I can't cause him any more trouble. . . not unless I want him to hate me even more." -Shuichi Shindou-

"I'm sorry Hiro. . . I'm quitting bad luck. I'm finished. I can't do it anymore. It reminds me of Yuki, and that hurts too much. I'm sorry. . . " -Shuichi Shindou-

"It just made sence. . . I didn't do anything wrong! Is it so bad to fall in love? It shouldn't matter if he's a guy. What's wrong with wanting to be with the one you love?" -Shuichi Shindou-

"Y'know Tatsuha. . . I'm not blind. I see what's up. I know it doesn't matter hwo much I love Yuki. . . Because to him, I'll always just be one of many. He has more lovers than shoes." -Shuichi Shindou-

"What about protecting eah other 'till death? have I ruined our friendship? Like a stopping guard without danger, doused fireworks, a sudden hurricane, a car with only an engine, a guitar with cut strings, a teacher without questions, a cordless bungee jump, an english man without English, I'll have no one to rely on!" -Shuichi Shindou-

"If he ever has a reason to cry, other than his own naive stupidity. I will never forgive you." -Hiroshi Nakano-

". . .Love: One force that simply can't be denied. . ." -Gravitation-

"Destiny is undeniable. . . Like GRAVITY, indescribable. . ." -Gravitation-

"Destiny is unstopable. Everyone has to give in. Give up-- Let life win!" -Gravitation-

"Ever resign yourself to fate, even if cry and anger, it's so powerful that you can't resist. Though sometimes unfair, but be feel top PLEASURE: the law of love." -Gravitation-
  3. Seny
    Seny
    My fav is "I miss having a hole to **** when I'm in the mood" or something...lol
  4. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    @Seny: Hahaha!!! That was funny, but at least he meant it!
  5. itachi24
    itachi24
    My favorite quote is " On my way to the park today i saw some kids bullying a little turtle and so i helped it." "So you were late because you stopped by the dragons palace?" " YOU GUESSED IT! Here's the treasure casket."
  6. Vixenfur
    Vixenfur
    Yuki: *says a few insulting things* -.- ..... And you suck. (by that he means in bed)
    Shuichi:

I died xD
  7. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    Even though Eiri Yuki's mean, he's still very soft in the inside.