aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation (Songs)

1. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    Meaning of some Gravitation songs:
  2. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    GLARING DREAM: Tells about a fateful meeting of two strangers one evening, who ended up falling in love with the person they least expected to be in love with.
  3. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    IN THE MOONLIGHT: Tells about a story of a boy who awaits the return of his lover.
  4. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    SLEEPLESS BEAUTY: Give courage to those who have low self esteem, and think that they're useless. The song reminds us that everyone is special in their own way, and who ever we are, or whatever we are, there will always be someone who will accept us and love us.
  5. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    These are some of the popular songs in Gravitation. I hope you guys find time to listen to them. :3
  6. KitsunexOokami
    KitsunexOokami
    I like Sleepless Beauty. I'm acctruly looking for a furma to so I can download the OVA of it.
  7. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I think I love Rage Beat the best, but I honestly like so many of the songs. I actually own two of the soundtracks. It's fun to play them in the car as I go to work lol.
  8. Shigeno
    Shigeno
    I like the songs: Anti Nostalgic, In the Moonlight and Sleepless Beauty the most.
    In the Moonlight because of it's indirect meaning for Shuichi and Yuki and Sleepless Beauty for the fact that Ryuichi sings it a capella the first time at least parts from it.

Anti Nostalgic because it's simply beautiful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12