aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    Gravitation Series Plot Summary:

Shuichi Shindou wants to make a famous band. He works on his band, hoping to get a chance in the public eye, with nothing on his mind but his musical ambitions. One night as Shuichi writes song lyrics, his paper blows away, and a stranger picks it up. The man is Yuki, a famous romance novelist who tells Shuichi that his writing skills are grade school level. From that moment on, Shuichi is determined to find Yuki and have him explain his rudeness... he just doesn't realize that he's experienced love at first sight. When Shuichi finally finds Yuki, it's a journey of obstacles, frightening experiences and haunting pasts trying to keep them apart. But, it's just the gravitation of fate and love that always pulls these lovers back together everytime.

Running time: 22 minutes per episode
    Number of episodes: 13
    Episode titles: 13

Opening Theme:
    "Super Drive"
    Ending Theme:
    "Glaring Dream"

Episodes:

Gravitation
    Live In Soul
    Stray Heart
    Wave Shock
    Winding Road
    Shady Scheme
    Ground Zero
    Song and Song
    The Deepest Brain
    Head or Tails
    Secret Day
    Breathless
    Got It All

Gravitation OVA Plot Summary:

Shuichi Shindo is the famous lead vocalist of the rock band Bad Luck. Shuichi usually writes the lyrics for their songs, but now he's depressed because his lover Eiri Yuki (a writer/novelist) keeps ignoring him. Yuki has been known to be cold to Shuichi before, but he's blantantly ignoring Shuichi this time. It may be that Yuki's latest writing job is the reason for his recent attitude.

Running time: One hour per episode
    Number of episodes: 2
    Episode titles: 2

Opening Theme:
    "Blind Game Again"
    Ending Theme:
    "Smashing Blue"
  2. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    GRAVITATION is a touching story about to very diffrent people, finding true love on an unexpecte place in an unexpected time. This is one of my favorite anime's. I'm really not "in-to" romance and comedy before. i'm more of a ACTION- FANTASY kind of guy, but when I first read the manga (Volume 3 in particular) I got interested in the story, so I watched the anime, and I was so TOUCHED by the story of Eiri yuki and Shuichi Shindou that I coudln't sleep for days. They aren't perfect people (Yuki and Shuichi, I mean). They fave their faults and weaknesses, but they are perfect TOGETHER.
  3. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    I hope that you guys also watch GRAVITAION. I promise, it WON'T disappoint you.
  4. ClaireKaiba
    ClaireKaiba
    It didn't disappoint me. I own the boxset. X3
  5. Ravie
    Ravie
    I very much enjoyed the anime Gravitation. My favorite character is Yuki.
  6. SanKagome6
    SanKagome6
    I love gravitation a lot. I think Yuki and Shuchi Shindou are my favorite couple in the series.
  7. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    Eiri Yuki X Shuichi Shindou FOREVER!!!

Even though Yuki and Shuichi differ from each other in all the ways possible, love always finds a way to bring them back together!
  8. mjose
    mjose
    Hello! I am looking for a chapter of our long-time favorite "GRAVITATION". I am looking for the chapter wherein Yuki got blind by an "accident?" and Shuichi told him he is going to take care of him... and there was also a child boy of the guy from Yuki's past. I am sorry coz I don't have the time to search for it since i don't have a pc anymore and i rent pc from the nearest shop and expensive per hour. I would really appreciate if someone help me which chapter is it? Thank you very much and God Bless!
  9. KittenCeez
    KittenCeez
    @ mjose
    That is chapter 65, which has been published in Gravitation EX Volume 1 by Tokyopop. The chapter will be out there online somewhere if you are interested in downloading it.
    Hope this helps!
  10. DenishoTakahara
    DenishoTakahara
    Yep. That's GRAVITATION EX. I really like that chapter. It was really touching.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast