aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Akatsuki Rules

1. Winterine
    Winterine
    TohrunoSabaku: SasoDei/DeiSaso, DeiTobi/TobiDei, ZetsuDei/DeiZetsu, DeiIta, HidaDei, KakuDei.... isn't Deidara versatile and such a little ***** You?
  2. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @Winterine: LOL! Its weird but I can't seem to hate the Uchiha brothers??? *Don't hit me*
  3. Winterine
    Winterine
    @Tetsu: *lol* I won't be hitting you XD Well, I don't HATE Sasuke, I just wish he got killed like he should have instead of plot-hole-ing his way out of what should have been Deidei's victory explosion grrr....heh!
  4. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @wintertime: I like KisaIta, And Dei/Ita, and Dei/ita/kisa. You're pairing sound cool too. Do you know any good doujinshi sights?
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @Winterine: LOL! yeah u do have a point there.
  6. Winterine
    Winterine
    @TohrunoSabaku: "Wintertime"? ....THat's a first too lol. I've never actually seen any Dei-Ita-Kisa, might look for some. I don't know any doujinshi for Akatsuki pairings, I've only read fanfics.

@Tetsu:
  7. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @winterrine: Sorry. That was a typo. But yeah. I haven't seen any doujins w/ them, but I've seen a few pics. And I cosplay,so I'mgoing to a con next year with my two friends and we're gonna be Ita, Kisa, and Dei. I will be Kisa. Oh my...they're all in one room lol.
  8. Winterine
    Winterine
    @TohrunoSabaku: lol not problem at all, I just thought it was amusing. Mmm, you'll have to remember to post pics XD Where did you find the pics? I haven't looked yet, but will eventually lol
  9. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    I'll send u some links later whenI have time k?
  10. Winterine
    Winterine
    Sure. I'm sure others will be interested too XD
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast