aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions ^_^

1. Yaoimaniac92
    Yaoimaniac92
    If you'd like you can tell a little about yourself and perhaps why you love Asami-san SO much. I'll go first. My name is Shalvia. I plan to be a writer, it's a really big dream of mine. I love to travel. I've been traveling to places in the US for family reunions and such, but not THAT much. I want to be able to see the world. I love Asami because of his ability to be sensitive despite having to be cold-hearted at times. Even though it seems like he's cruel at first though. I love guys like that.
  2. FenrirGirl
    FenrirGirl
    Hey there. Nice to meet you. I am Dessy. We have the same hobby as I can see. I have some of my projects [stories] in some sites. I love music and movies/animes/manga. I love Asami because... It's ASAMI. He is awesome, cool, looks like cold but he isn't. Play cruel but he's not. He like to play with his lover but he love him much. Well, I don't know how to describe it.
  3. Guru
    Guru
    Hello~ my real name is Erika. I also LOVE writing, even a bit of story-telling, and I have an account on this site called Wattpad where I post my works. I enjoy watching foreign movies on Netflix, like I will literally sit on my computer for hours surrounded by snacks watching all these awesome movies. The reason I love Asami is because of his cool level-headedness and extremely attractive face and body. I absolutely ADORE kuuderes, so naturally I adore Asami too~!
  4. Sasskitten
    Sasskitten
    HIIII!!! *Comes running in and hugs you all.* Look I brought cookies! *Brings out cookies.* anyways the moment I saw this group name i was like.

"I-I-I-Is this who I think it is?!" and when I came and seen I was like ..... I love this character. He is so patient with his lover. I mean really how many boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives do you know will put up with all this? Oh there is this place I go to read the manga at and they have it that you can post a comment directly on the chapter/page Or you can turn it off since sometimes they get in the way. BUt so long as you word it right then it will be added automatically if not then it has to be looked at before being posted.

Oh you all can call me Sass-chan. I also write fanfic yaoi.
  5. AsamiiJany
    AsamiiJany
    Hello there,

I'm Jany and I admire Asami since a long time [I don't count the years anymore].Because of him I start to edit pictures [like my profile picture and avatar].
    I think,that this group is the right place for me.

Any other questions?So ask me anything you want.

Greetings Jany.