aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hetalia OCs (countries not yet included in Hetalia)

1. yaoihunter3000
    yaoihunter3000
    I'm sure everyone has a country which they'd love to be included in Hetalia. Here you can discuss which country you'd like to be included, what they would look like, their personality, history and who'd they'd most likely be paired up with. Feel free to post pictures, ect
  2. yaoihunter3000
    yaoihunter3000
    For example I'd like to see South Africa in Hetalia, even though I'm not fond of it, I do live there (for now) and would like to laugh at how Hetalia protrays him. Plus the world cup last year totally qualifies him. I personally think he'd have a coffee coloured skin-tone, displaying the vast racial groups in the country, being a 'rainbow nation' and all...His hair would be a bit spikey due to The Netherlands influence on him, and his eyebrows thick like England's for the same reasion. Personally, he'd dispise his appriance as he would feel 'less African' compared to the other countries on the contient.

His personality would be violent as a result of his high crime rate, he'd be very into sports but lazy when it comes to using his mind. Although he helps out the other African Nations a lot, he'd bully them a lot and boast about how he is the #1 in the contient. Race would be a very sensitive topic to him, considering what he went through with Apartheid, and he'd bare a large grudge on the European countries.

Relationship wise he'd be a cousin to a few other former British colonies like Austrialia and New Zealand, his brothers would be Zimbawe and other neighboring African countries. Zimbawe would be completely crazy about South Africa, falling in love with him as South Africa really did save him, even though he'd get beat up sometimes. Zim would work as a housekeeper in SAs house and be very jelous of the Netherlands, with whom South Africa has a love/hate (USA/UK type) relationship with, refusing to acknowelge him while still having very strong romantic feelings for him which he'd refuse to admit.
  3. sapphireleo
    sapphireleo
    Cyprus~!!!! <3 \^ ^/ one of Greece's little brother a along with Crete
  4. ItsukoSaihara
    ItsukoSaihara
    I beliiieevve that Cyprus has appeared at one point. Not sure about Crete though~