aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hetalia Movie?

1. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    Has anyone else seen the Hetalia Movie? I saw it the other day what did you think?
    Hello anyone here?
  2. LunaDivinerVII
    LunaDivinerVII
    I saw it a few weeks ago (or a month ago, not really counting xD ) it's great! xD I was so happy to see my own country in it xD lol. Iceland... poor Iceland. No one comes to him =( *hugs him* But then again Germany was in it the whole way and he's my fave xD lol. o3o he looked rather silly in that white outfit Italy made xD hahaha.
  3. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    Yep, but I liked the way Germany asked Italy to smile for him before he turned into a no faced blobby thing

4. xbloodxsinx
    xbloodxsinx
    yes yes the movie was awesome i loved it ah the ending is so super cute
  5. mizuno9
    mizuno9
  6. junjouneko72
    junjouneko72
    I loved the movie it was cute I loved the jumpsuits they had, sadly france looked a little too flamboyant in his pink jumpsuitbut also when they were disguising as the noppera they looked like condomsbut the movie was cool and I liked it. oh! question: does anybody know when more new episodes of hetalia are coming out or are they gonna end the series with the movie? cuz if thats it
  7. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    I think 101 is the last one but I'm nt too sure boo
  8. animelover79
    animelover79
    I loooooovvveeee this movie it was so funny and cute

I love the part when Russia says kow kow kow(some thing like that)

Soo cute
  9. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    It's very cute gotta love Italy he saves the day
  10. Red_Devil
    Red_Devil
    Honestly, I think the movie is the cutest thing I've seen of Hetalia
    Their attempts to drive away the noppera in different peaceful ways was one of the most interesting scenes to remember