aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

whats your hetalia fave character?

1. xbloodxsinx
    xbloodxsinx
    whats your fave character in hetalia if you like lets do some voting here ppl the character thats most loved will be posted rare pictures of him what do you say you can ether write who you like and why here or just simply post a picture in the grope you may post what ever you like also wither its a short story or rp in this grope and thank you again for joining and for reading this
  2. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    My fave character is Germany, He acts really tough but really he is a softy I really like the relationship he has with Japan and Italy
    I added my fave pic of him for you to vote
  3. YagamiMisaki
    YagamiMisaki
    wah i have alot~~~
    austria, prussia, russia, italy, romano, spain, england...
    if i have to pick 1 it would be Austria (i seriously admire his character and his piano skills >.<)
  4. Cwell
    Cwell
    Feeh l3 I luv Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and prussia~
  5. xbloodxsinx
    xbloodxsinx
    i lve france Arthur Alfred and Italy but most fave would be Arther of course
  6. SanKagome6
    SanKagome6
    I love Germany, Italy and Japan. Germany is so nice to save Italy all the time. When I watched all the Hetalia episodes, I was nearly falling out of my chair laughing. Its a funny anime
  7. blurry19
    blurry19
    I cringed when i read the question as my ONE top favorite character. Then I saw people putting many characters, and the world is a better place.
    I love Russia, Arthur, America-the-hero, Italy, and Germany. They are the best, and the most entertaining. Russia's got a pipe, which is super random. Arthur's got tsundere big bro qualities. America is a hero freak. Italy is so cute, it's crazy. And Germany's just so awesome the way he takes care of Italy.
  8. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    Germany is funny and sweet, but the question is will he ever tell Italy how he feels
  9. xbloodxsinx
    xbloodxsinx
    thats waht we all want to know sadly
  10. Firegirl210
    Firegirl210
    Prussia because he's AWESOME. 'Nuff said.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast