aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Group Icon

1. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Hi guys. Considering all the new cool changes concerning groups, I thought we should get our wovely group a beautiful icon,ne?
    So, my idea is I'll organise a "Make us a smexy icon" contest, and then we could make a poll where you'd vote for what icon you like best, so it would be a "family decision". How about it?
    If you guys don't express an opinion, I'll just make the choice myself
  2. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hm, I like the idea. But I can't make any icons, are there any examples already?
  3. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    Nice idea.^^

Here are my entries:

1)

2)

3)
  4. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Thanks for the reply. I have already started the contest, here's the link:

Ai no Kusabi Icon Contest

Shippou-chan, would you like to enter them in the contest, pretty please?
    And browse for my later posts for details on the prizes and stuff, the rules changed a bit as entries poured in.

After the limit of 150 entries had been reached, or on February the 12th, I'll make a poll where you guys can express your will. So I'll be offering a "Group members choice" award as well for all the nice people entering, and after that we'll decide together which icons to use and in what way. It will be kinna hard, I have this feeling there will be zounds of icons
    Maybe we'll do a slideshow or something, or an "Icon galleries" thing perhaps, because people have come up with so many beautiful icons
    We'll see about that.
    Be sure to check the Icon Contest thread if you want to enter, and check back here from time to time.

5. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Shippou-chan: Niceeee! I love the middle one!

And I'll go check out the contest now... ^^
  6. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Guys, the contest has ended, I mean entering the entries has ended. 150 of them. I'll do a poll of sorts, rather hard to put up 150 entries but I'll find a way, that will take place in the later part of this week.
    I will post the link to the poll here in this thread, make sure to vote ok, cause it can't be a AnK memebers poll only, I'm guessing it will be a general poll. I will emphasize that it is destined to the group members, but who knows.
    If only 1 vote is given for each contant(meaning each of them has only 1 vote in the poll), I will not take into consideration the poll's outcome.
    I'm a bit busy today and maybe tomorrow too, but after that I'll put the poll up. Check here for the link to it, I'll link it here as soon as I create it.

I'm hoping this will go well, if not, it's ok, I always manage

See ya soon, guys

<3
  7. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Guuuys, the time has come, here's the poll link:

Best creator Poll

Kindly read the instructions in the first post and hoefully things will go alright.
    Crossing fingers for things to go well, ne?
  8. helenae
    helenae
    Everyone, please be more active! We've got three winners and now it's time to choose the icon!

9. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    i hate i missed it....