aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AnK 2010 release has been cancelled?

1. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Read this on AF, but needed confirmation. When was it cancelled? Why? What's going to happen with all the work they've completed so far?

The new designs looked amazing, and the animation quality looked so fantastic. It breaks my heart to hear this.
  2. tehKIRAyuki
    tehKIRAyuki
    Well apparently this was written on wiki. I believe it only cause it should've already came out by now. seriouslt. First the don't finish the books in english and now the OVA remake is cancelled too!
  3. xAngelicZombiex
    xAngelicZombiex
    The group working on the remake project apparently ran out of funding or something of the like. They simply didn't have the time or money to meet their ever expanding deadlines. So, in order to save their company an unnecessary loss of money, they canceled the project.

They did say however, that it was canceled until further notice. Which means they might pick it up again in the future.

It's a shame, though. I was looking forward to it. D:
  4. hemofpellenor
    hemofpellenor
    that really sucks i was also looking foreword to it that first 8 min. of the first epi. is such a tees. i hope that they pick it up in the near future.
  5. LoliCiel
    LoliCiel
    NOOOO!!!!!
    Me and my friends were so wanting to watch it!!!
    I hope they pick up the project soon!
  6. TheAlterUser
    TheAlterUser
    Same here. I was screaming at the top of my lungs when I found out they were going to remake it. Next thing you know . . . never did. I BALLED my eyes out. I was SO mad.
  7. vampireslure
    vampireslure
    Are they teasing us on purpose? Cause I feel like I'm in a tug-of-war game right now. Now I am just gonna watch that 8 min. vid over and over and over and over again
  8. anguish66
    anguish66
    Oh man i'm so angry. I'v been looking forward to watch it and now the say that it will be cancelled!!!
    I think i'm going to die. How can they do this to as!? I'm so mad!!
  9. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Wiki states now that it it will come out in Jan, 2012^__^
  10. Einaphetsm
    Einaphetsm
    Really!? Great.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast