aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Indeed, they aren't. ^^ And I wished I could read japanese, I know I'm missing a lot of stuff.
  2. Magamish
    Magamish
    The scanlators GOOC just need better scanned copies of volumes 10+....with hope, we'll get more chapters done in the future. On the subject of fanart, I designed a panel with them as chibis, also with a Lucky Star crossover. Still in the rough draft stage tho.
  3. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hi! I have been a fan of Minami Ozaki for ten years, and I still admire her work. I was an Ozaki fan prior to being a yaoi fan. I credit her for making me a yaoi fan. More than half of my doujinshi are illustrated by Minami Ozaki.
  4. Magamish
    Magamish
    Ello Ruby! Minami is incredible, I agree....ah. Well, I should point out that my Akurestu book, while beautiful, did not come with the doujin it was supposed to...what a pity. Does it simply not exist online? XD Even raw is good enough for...obvious reasons. Anyway, seeing as I have a holiday coming up, so too should by friggen Zetsuai fanart already! Gah...
  5. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hi Magamish! Oh my, you didn't get the doujinshi that came with the artbook?! That''s a rip-off because both items are sold as one. It was supposed to come with a cool plastic slipcover along with both artbook and doujinshi. Well at least you have the artbook with the beautiful artwork.
  6. Magamish
    Magamish
    I knew it was...but meh, what can ya do, I nearly lost my chance to get the book in the first place. XD It really is pure smex, concentrated.
  7. Mousey
    Mousey
    OT babbling, but does anybody know the composers of the first two Zetsuai albums? I've been looking everywhere but never found a thing, since they're so old. =(
  8. Magamish
    Magamish
    The only mention of anything I can see is the composer for the Bronze CD, "Ko Otani". Sorry I'm not any help...=<
  9. Magamish
    Magamish
    Fanart! actuaaaaally!
    http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2496/041qt2.jpg it's copying a picture from Onami...but I couldn't help it. XP So naughty...even if it's with water.
  10. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hi! I have uploaded the Akuratsu Bronze doujinshi in this thread:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f43/t7...ujinshi_-.html

Please enjoy the scans!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast