aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

how did u first heard of these 5

1. Bishojo
    Bishojo
    Long time ago I was mad about japanese music, from some site i started downloading songs, I liked one cd that i had but I didnt know what band is it so I went to youtube then from I don't know where mirotic came up and omg I loved it and than just gone crazy because of DBSK ;D
  2. Selenite
    Selenite
    I first saw them on TV on a vacation in China; I believe it was the L.A. MV version of Miduhyo. My first impression back then was that yes, pretty faces, but who knows if their singing is bearable without autotune. As I'm sure everyone here knows, heck yes, they can SING<3.

I gave them no further thought, and that very brief contact remained just that. I had a somewhat antagonistic feeling towards Hallyu in general - still do, to an extent. TVXQ is really the only thing about Korea that I love.
    My best friend however, had quite a thing for Kdrama, Kpop and Korean variety shows; DBSK happened to be one of her favourite groups. She would tell me periodically about their activities, but I can't say I remember too much from that period. It was in 2006, around O's release, that I happened to stay with my best friend's family for a few days. My best friend showed me the Xmen Mid-autumn Festival Special where all five of the members attended, and following the YunJae montage, we watched Dangerous Love. So I admit, my initial motivation for getting to know the five most amazing men on earth was the yummy bromance. My best friend isn't really into BL, but she more or less knows that I am... Ah, that was a pretty brilliant move.

From there on, I started listening to their music. I wasn't that thrilled initially - I was used to anime and Jpop, and prefer female vocals to male, but despite all that, I started falling in love with their music, and their every other aspect<3. I'm sure I don't need to reiterate how amazing they sound and look live, nor how much love they simply exude<3.

I count myself as becoming Cassiopeia in October 2006. It's been a hectic 5 years, an amazing 5 years. It sounds short, but it feels like I've known them all my life. They've inspired me, encouraged me, brought me to the utmost heights of joy, but also plunged me into the depths of despair. I have grown because of them, grown with them, laughed, cried, sang, danced, screamed, dreamed, tried. It's hard to think of any aspect of my life in the last 5 years that doesn't have a TVXQ-shaped imprint. Their music, their bond, their love for each other and their treasured fans, these have been with me through thick and thin, and I have been with them, and stayed with them, through thick and thin. Love is an understatement when it comes to my feelings for DBSK. The world lost a bit of light when they separated; it taught me a bleak lesson about the world, about life. The conflict within Cassiopeia gave me further cause to be disappointed. But it's ok, the world can turn their backs, but I have oceans of faith in them, and eons of love. That's really all we need in the end isn't it? Faith in our oppas, and in ourselves.

Sometimes I too feel that "AKTF" is no more than a bitter self-delusion. There's so much standing in between them; laws, people, events, time, ideals, and yes, money and benefits too. I can't know if the love they once had will overcome all that, I don't even know how changed their love for each other is. I only know that the love they once had was amazing, and that if love can indeed conquer, theirs stands as good a chance to victory as any.

One half of my dream was fulfilled this year in May. I saw JYJ live for the first time in my life; it was an indescribable experience.
    I will wait for the day when the other half of my dream is fulfilled. One day I WILL see DBSK live, in all their magnificent, five-some glory. I don't care if it takes another 5 years, or 15, or 50 years. I will wait a lifetime, and more if I have to, because I am Dong Bang Shin Ki's Cassiopeia for life, as Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin are Cassiopeia's Dong Bang Shin Ki for life.

The Story Has Just Begun <3.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12