aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sensei in Mangafox

1. vessto
    vessto
    I don't know what exaclty happens there since MF is not a place I feel well anymore. I go there really rarely. But as I learnt after the storm against all mature titles (and against yaoi from the side of some "pure citizens") almost all yaoi titles are back. Or at least they're not hunted anymore. Except these of Fujisaki Kou! This is the info I have. Her mangas are out! I find this totally unfair and offending! Please, comment if you have more info about this!
  2. SeirenDai
    SeirenDai
    I believe they were left out because they were deemed as too "graphic" with too explicit content for younger viewers to handle, so all Fujisaki Kou manga is no longer on Manga fox (i stopped going there a while back also) but i belive that is the reason they gave as to the taking down of what was already there.
    I do understand, but i dont see how Kou-sensei's manga were any more explicit than any of the others up there, though from a quick search there isnt anything that would go over an 18 rating left there, so i guess thats why they were doing it. dirtiest thing i could find was Kimi ga koi. and thats childsplay really. xxx hope this helps.