aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Okane novels

1. minervahana
    minervahana
    I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I love the manga, adore the anime and now moving onto the novels. So far I only know about 6 of the novels. To my dismay I find scans of the raw pages, but cant find out if there is anyone that is actually going to translate. Has anyone heard of team tackling this job? Does anyone know of a scanaltation team willing to take it on? Thank you so much for any help you can give!
  2. water444
    water444
    God!! I, too, wish someone would translate the novel or ANY of my personal favorite Yaoi Novels! It seems the longer the novel, the LESS likely a group or individual would even consider doing the job; but when it comes to non-Yaoi stuff; the more, the merrier or whatever..Very annoying..LOL..
  3. Anai
    Anai
    Well, I wanted (and still want) the novels too. That's why I tried to organise something few years ago with Phibrizza but it kinda fell apart. If anyone would like to take over feel free and start searching for helpfull people. Maybe we'll see one day Okane novels in english. I myself don't know japanese that well...
  4. minervahana
    minervahana
    I would be more than happy to help pull this project together! While I may not be able to translate I'm sure we can get the right group of people together to do it.
  5. Calamord
    Calamord
    I would LOVE to be able to read the novels that the manga was based off of. But it doesn't seem like anyone wants to translate this, and my Japanese is soooooooooooooo bad. >.< I guess that this will force me to study more...
  6. Karin83
    Karin83
    As I read ''Okane Novels'' I was like KYAAA!I want want want to read them! This is my all firs yaoi manga!!! If I could japanese , I would translate it...
  7. heartofalice
    heartofalice
    I don't want to post on a group discussion that's several years old.... I don't know if that's breaking the rules or not (I'm sorry if it is...), but I would love to try to translate them if I had the scans to at least a few of the Japanese novels. So far I've only found a link to the second volume on here, which I downloaded. All the other links lead to websites that either don't have the files or don't exist anymore... Does anybody still have the scans to the original Japanese version of the novels? If not, heck, I was thinking about going on Amazon and buying a used copy one at a time, saving up for them little by little, and try to translate them. :P